The DIS Dad's Club XXXI 1/2 - Man's Room Official Transition Thread! {Updated 3/31}

LOL :lmao::lmao:

Nicely played! :thumbsup2

At my last company I held the record for most internet use by a 3:1 margin. The 2nd highest user? It was a proxy server that logged all the internet use in the company.

I count that as a win! :thumbsup2

I found it! I wasn't sure when it would close. Last I checked we were on pg. 251.

Member #188

Indeed

:eek:
Wow... just... wow

When I got hired here I told my boss that I have two speeds - "browse the internet and work". The more work he funneled me the faster I'd get it done, yet here I am. I think I need more work...

We homeschool. What is the application process for the Homeschool Did Dad Alliance??

Member #188

"We homeschool"

That's it! Welcome aboard!

What curriculum do you use? We're doing a mix of Switched on Schoolhouse and LifePak sets (transitioning from Switched on Schoolhouse to books and vice versa - one kid to SoS, the other away from it).

I went to Zazzle to see if I could order a shirt for our trip in May and I can't find them on there anywhere. Is it something the club has stopped doing?

Member #188

"We homeschool"

What curriculum do you use? We're doing a mix of Switched on Schoolhouse and LifePak sets (transitioning from Switched on Schoolhouse to books and vice versa - one kid to SoS, the other away from it).

Since they're in kindergarten we are just using a hodge podge of things we have picked up. We are going to use Abekka next year to see how we like it. Can I borro the "alliance" tag for my signature? :worship:

Member #188

"We homeschool"

I have heard good things about LifePack. I have seen them at one of our local Christian book stores.

I went to Zazzle to see if I could order a shirt for our trip in May and I can't find them on there anywhere. Is it something the club has stopped doing?

Member #188

get back to you later on this got to get back to the DDC6 ending

oh and rental01 pops in with the win!!!!!!!! new thread record 297 pages!!!!

Congrats Rental01! Good job... in stealing it away from me. :lmao:

Whew - at least that madness is over, and we can settle in for a more quiet evening now. There's always time to try again when VII winds down.

Ian ... that's nice! :thumbsup2

Now go edit your post and link this thread in there!!!!

Anyone have Don's phone number? :lmao::lmao:

I told you guys that Ian was going to swoop in and win LOL

Soooooo close. The last several posts all have a posted tome of 49 minutes past the hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter