The DIS-Functional WonderPeeps are Triple-Dippin' Castaway Cay! 7/20 & 7/24, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for you Cheri:

Broccoli_2.gif

kinda creepy lookin' if you ask me:rotfl2:

Ohh so suddenly the east coasters know what real mexican food is.:lmao:

Don't order barbacoa in Mexico y'all. ;)

Fresno eh? Maybe I will have to go there next time I am at the ranch.

How does the baby know when I get online??:headache: OK guess I gotta go.

Sorry Katie. I am with Annie's DH - I guess I gotta vote for the Giants though I hope it ends in a tie. I just can't get behind either team. The Giants beat Dallas so that is bad. And the Pats....well...the coach and QB got no personality. If Brady weren't busying knocking boots with actresses and supermodels I might think :rolleyes1 ....he must be rich or something:laughing: 'cause he does nothing for me.

Although Eli....arg...play for who drafts you I say. Whiner.

So yup, gotta say don't really care. Guess I really don't want the Pats to go undefeated. They get a Barry Bonds asterik from me if they do.
:stir: :rotfl:

Johnna, you can book the nursery at 90 days as a repeat cruiser, as long as you are paid in full.

Annie, we just had lunch at Chipotle again today. We have a bit of a hike to get to one (the closest is about 30 miles away) but we do it at least once a week. Steve is lucky because he works up in Richmond and is usually pretty close to being near one to get lunch. My doctor's office isn't too far away from Chipotle as well, so whenever I'm in the area...well...
It's really one of my favorite places to eat, and the kids love it too. Trevor has graduated from the tacos to the burrito bowls now. He's so funny (and wanted sour cream and guac all over his today!) They have the best fresh chips too (with a lime salt on them.) $0.75 for a bag of chips...what a bargain!

If you have never tried Chipotle, and have one anywhere close GO, GO, GO and try it. It's wonderful (but be careful because some of it is pretty darn hot--the steak is hot.)

Football, well my Cowboys aren't there today, and Green Bay isn't going, so bleah :P I don't care who wins. I was sick that the Cowboys lost, then Green Bay lost (poor Bret!)

Are we going to try to schedule a group brunch at Palo? What about dinner at Palo?

Now I'll go back to work, because I have a ton of stuff to do. Never seem to get a day off (well, at least this time of year)

Fresno eh? Maybe I will have to go there next time I am at the ranch.

Yup!:lmao: (Maybe it's TexMex?!):confused3

Cheri - I growed up on farm in West By God Virginia - I know how sausage is made and what milk tastes like before it's homogenized!:scared: (AND yes, I eat both bologna AND hot dogs and I am still alive to tell you about it!:rotfl2: )

Whew doggies! How 'bout them thar Giants? Sorry CamColt! We sure tried. OMG i just typed that like 4 times. I think i ifnished off a [[piothcer of margaritas by myself. Does Jose Cuervo count as Tequila?:lmao:

Sue Ellen - 30 miles to the closest Chipotle? I'd have to buymy own fraNCHISE.

Johnna, you can book the nursery at 90 days as a repeat cruiser, as long as you are paid in full.

So, by my calculations, that would be somewhere around the 20th of April. Yes?

If paid in full. hhhmmm...

In your experience do these slots fill up fast??

Sue Ellen - 30 miles to the closest Chipotle? I'd have to buymy own fraNCHISE.

I have inquired about it :rotfl2:
Seriously though I have asked them to put one in closer to me, but they aren't listening.
It's funny though because there are 5 Chipotle's all between 30-35 miles from me. We alternate which we go to. It's not too bad because the one that we go to the most is straight up the interstate to another highway, so it only takes about 25 minutes to get there. Sometimes I am glad they aren't closer because I'd probably eat there every day. :teeth:

Superbowl was really good wasn't it? Exciting and down to the last minute.

Although Eli....arg...play for who drafts you I say. Whiner.
if east coasters had real salsa, they'd cry. And THANK YOU! Big Baby Eli. "I don't wanna play for them" (gee, what team was that again???)

Yup!:lmao: (Maybe it's TexMex?!):confused3

Cheri - I growed up on farm in West By God Virginia - I know how sausage is made and what milk tastes like before it's homogenized!:scared: (AND yes, I eat both bologna AND hot dogs and I am still alive to tell you about it!:rotfl2: )
just the thought makes me .... every year on July 4th, one of the local disc jockeys lists the ingredients of hot dogs... <if I put a pukey smiley here will katie spank me??>

So, by my calculations, that would be somewhere around the 20th of April. Yes?
If you looked at the web site you would know :rolleyes1

Due to the new board rules this thread is being closed because it has exceeded the maximum length. Please feel free to start a new one with a link back to this thread.

Quote:
Update from Webmaster Alex
Sorry for the delay on this, we had to have a piece of software custom written to cut up the existing long threads.
We have also decided how to handle long threads moving forward:
1. Threads will be closed at 250 pages (3750 posts)
2. Any existing thread over 250 pages will be locked as is.
3. The really long threads that were removed will come back over the next week or so. I have to shut the boards down to cut them up so I will try to do it during "off hours". We are also trying index them so people will be able to reference them.

I hope everyone is enjoying the much faster boards!

LINK TO NEW THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter