The DISboards DLP Treasure Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squidge said:
Hiya can I just ask - is the treasure hunt replacing the trivia quiz for February??
Do you think Becky would let us off... not a chance ;)
Let's hope it lives up to its' name of Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy :goodvibes

Cyrano said:
Do you think Becky would let us off... not a chance ;)
Let's hope it lives up to its' name of Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy :goodvibes

LOL point taken - yay!!!

Hi Folks

Here goes

P19 , U17 , B22 , T26 and M19.

I'm taking a little longer to think through my PM but thought I'd get my squares in whilst it's still not too full :goodvibes

disneyangel said:
Hi Folks

Here goes

P19 , U17 , B22 , T26 and M19.

I'm taking a little longer to think through my PM but thought I'd get my squares in whilst it's still not too full :goodvibes
Angela, I have sent you a PM to say M19 has already been chosen by Squidge. Would you like to choose another one?

wideeyes said:
Here mine!
J10
M30
G19
L30
B19
I have sent you a PM to say G19 has already been chosen by SandraVB79. Would you like to choose another one?

Tink78 said:
Ok, here goes....

O11
B17
U18
J11
Q28

Fingers crossed!!
Karen, I have sent you a PM as U18 has been chosen by SandraVB79 and J11 by Squidge. Would you like to choose another two? :)

Guys, I am just going to post under the map a list of the squares that have already been chosen. In case we are in our "real life" mode and not online, please could you just scroll up this thread in case we haven't had a chance to update the list since someone chose a square. :thumbsup2

I've pmed but probably won't win, never win anything :sad2:
will the sympathy vote work? :teeth:
N26
S26
M34
O18
G14

took ages to choose as most of my choices were gone! here goes with my choices.....
U13
R22
R23
U14
F19
Now I,ve got 27 to days to think where I would hide it! if only I was tinkerbell! :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter