The Disney Club - worth it for brits?

PoohBears#1fan

DIS Veteran
Any one ever joined the Disney Club and is it worth it would you say? At the moment it would cost us $59.95 to join and would save us $49 on park hoppers, is it worth doing for the shopping / restaurant discount or is this rarely available does anyone know?

Also do you know if it's valid in the UK eg. could we use it in our local Disney Store.

Thank you

Hi,

IMHO it's worth it:)
We've been memebers for sometime now and we love it. It has more than paid for itself.
You can use it in the UK Disney Stores but you only get 10% off on certain things, not collectables i.e beanies, snowglobes & figurines etc...

Hope this helps

What other benefits do you get with this?
is the discount on hoppers only if you purchase them at the parks?.
What kind of discounts do you get in the restaurants,and which ones is it applicable to?Can you post a link,cheers

Jules

I haven't got the exact information to hand but I think the web address is something straightforward like www.disneyclub.com

I think it's worth it. The magazine is good. The 10% off in uk Disney store is good. my local shop gives me 10% off everything including sale goods although I have never bought any of the things Michelle has mentioned.

Off the top of my head the restaurant discounts are usually 10% and do not apply to any of the park restaurants. Several DTD Disney eating places are included though like Rainforest, Planet Hollywood, Wolfgang Puck etc. I think there is 20% at Swan and/or Dolphin restaurants or that might be the Grosvenor. There are also small amounts off tours, miniature golf, Disney Quest etc. I don't think it would take much to get your money back.

One other tip. Check www.mousesavers.com I got a discount code for joining that gave me $10 off the price - worth a look.

You can also use it for discounts on entry, restaurants and shopping at DL Paris - Definitely worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter