• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Disney CP Interview and other questions...

Tink the Rock Star

Twitterpated....
So my boyfirend and I are all ready for our interview on Thursday. We've had our outfits picked out for a week in advance and are pretty stoked about the whole thing. We've been trying to soak in as much as we can when it comes to tips about the interview. One place said that we might be asked how many room mtes would we want.... 3 or 5? We were thinking five, but what was your experience? What would you suggest?

Our outfits are business attire, because lets face it, this is perhaps one of the most important job interviews we might ever have, and we want to look good for it. :) He's wearing a suit complete with a Winnie the Pooh tie borrowed from our old high school Debate coach, and I'm wearing a buisness suit as well. ...I'm still wondering if I should wear my ladies tie with my outfit.

We're getting prepared because we went to a presentation last spring to see how it goes, and we were pretty amazed at how many people were in t-shirts and jeans.

What other preparations and tips would you suggest? Any help and insight would be much appreciated!

Thanks Bunches!

:earboy2: Jen :earboy2:

Sounds good!

I went to the presentation in jeans and a t-shirt, as my interview wasn't until the next day. Anyone from the other schools who didn't want to travel back the next morning did their interviews that night, and the rest of who went to my school, or those who wanted to travel back had interviews the next morning. I wore business casual, kahki pants, and a button up shirt and tie.

The best tip - Be there on time, or early to be safe. The girl I was supposed to interview with was about 15 minutes late. I never saw her after she showed up late.

By ready for hypathetical questions "If your roommate did this... What would you do?"

Other than that, Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter