The fun with Paint or Photoshop Game

Ah! He is right..It won't resize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatever u used made the pic small so u should go to the original and use imageshck instead to post it.

I used to have a whole lot of pokemon morphed together saved on my computer's paint but we had to reset the whole system so they are gone now.

isn't this so true?

mrstenchy5pw.png

Look at this it took me a while but i finished it. based on pirates of the caribbean 2

piratesjackspearrow.jpg

Dragonlord11_7 said:
I stole this idea from Nanoer but...

Thanks to paint for allowing me to do this, and to Nanoer, for not suing me :):)

uh huh i didnt see this till right now lol

btw snowman magic looks awesome inverted :thumbsup2

well here are mine i dont think there has good as everyone else.. everyones is hecka good..

well here are mine i guess

SET.gif

Darkness1.jpg

cagallixKira.jpg

soraavi5.jpg

Sorabanner6.jpg

SoraFINAL.jpg

im a big KH fan, Tales of Symphonia fan, and a gundam person lol .... im weird...

I tried re-sizing the Blaziken/the fury image, but no go.. :(

Perhaps if you use microsoft image re-sizer or equ. then you can change it's size.

I was bored and really wanted to make an animated picture of something tomorrowland! So I made this of me waving in my tricked-out red suit! I'm working on making it so that I change color suits when I wave! Hopefully I can finish it by 2008! :teeth:

redd.gif

in England yes but in USA i remember it being about 20 something...

oh NOW 63 is out soon too

I wish I knew how to do that. Does it hurt the software? I have it. But does it damage anything?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter