The GH Official Thread Part 3

Or they could have just gotten the original Jagger.
That would have been great but based on what I've read, I think he's pretty much blacklisted in Hollywood due to his political views and being very outspoken about them. He currently lives in Florida and works in construction.

I wish they had cast someone who at least slightly resembles him, though. I'm finding it difficult to accept Jagger as a blue-eyed blonde. :D

So what was buried in the gravesites for Spencer and Esme???? They haven't recovered bodies so why was there fresh loose dirt? And I'm kind of surprised that the Cassadines are always buried in a "common" cemetery
Good question! Heather showed unusual humanity while clawing at the fresh dirt, though. Don't these characters remember how many people were presumed dead in Port Charles and were alive? You'd think they would know better than to jump to conclusions. With no proof, not only did they bury something in the ground, but Heather easily exited prison to pay her respects, Trina is a college dropout, Nikolas returned and is jailed, and Ace is living with his grandparents. It is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Maybe he will be a Dr. now.
I agree no more amnesia. But, bad Jason was the one with memory loss. I'd like to see him return as good Jason to introduce new stories. Dr. Jason would bring the show back to its medical roots.

I wonder if they went with a blonde/blue eyed guy for Jagger because there are already so many dark hair/dark eyed leading men, and they figured it's been so long already why not?
Just a thought.

I wonder if they went with a blonde/blue eyed guy for Jagger because there are already so many dark hair/dark eyed leading men, and they figured it's been so long already why not?
Just a thought.

I agree that they could use a few blue-eyed blonde-haired men on the show. And Jagger has been gone for 30 years so a large chunk of people watching the show now have no idea what the original character looked like. I just wish ASJ hadn't burned his bridges with Hollywood so they could have had him play the role again. That would have been sweet.

What does everyone think they're going to do with Gregory Chase? Are we really going to watch him deteriorate until he ultimately dies from ALS? Do we have to watch his family make difficult decisions and suffer through the painful process of watching him slip away day by day? Didn't we just watch that story play out Sonny and Mike? I was hoping that, at some point, Gregory would learn that he had been misdiagnosed and his condition is actually treatable. When Elizabeth conviced Finn to find a new neurologist, I really thought it was going to happen. But the ALS diagnosis seems to be standing. There can't suddenly be some miracle cure for a real disease. That's not fair or respectful to the people who actually suffer from it. The only way they can keep him alive is if he doesn't actually have ALS. I'd like to see the character stay around indefinitely. He's been a good influence on Tracy, and I'd really like to see him be more than friends with Alexis.

I also thought by now we would learn he was misdiagnosed, but it seems like he is rapidly deteriorating and his symptoms are consistent with ALS. I don't know if it will turn out there is some disease that is close to ALS, but treatable and will be found out in the last hour, I really don't want to see Gregory die a painful death.

I like Gregory with Alexis and his friendship with Tracy.

I hope it’s a misdiagnosis. That would be hard to watch. I was a hot mess with Mike because I lived that with my mom.

I liked the talking about multi generational family living with him and Lois

The look Martin had when Nina was plotting her next steps lol he looked like oh no she is about to unleash the kraken

I also thought by now we would learn he was misdiagnosed, but it seems like he is rapidly deteriorating and his symptoms are consistent with ALS. I don't know if it will turn out there is some disease that is close to ALS, but treatable and will be found out in the last hour, I really don't want to see Gregory die a painful death.

There are some experimental treatments that slow the progression of the disease being worked on now, so maybe he'll end up in one of those trials. I do hope we don't have to watch his long deterioration. A friends husband passed away from ALS several months ago. It's a horrible thing to watch (though I must say her family handled everything with grace and dignity. And it helped that they are financially secure and were able to invest in things that made his life easier during the process.)

Just a thought.
Maybe! I need to refresh my GH history because New Jagger isn't triggering any memories. They did a good job replacing Josslyn, Heather, even aged Spencer but Jagger could benefit from some flashbacks.

What does everyone think they're going to do with Gregory Chase? Are we really going to watch him deteriorate until he ultimately dies from ALS? Do we have to watch his family make difficult decisions and suffer through the painful process of watching him slip away day by day? Didn't we just watch that story play out Sonny and Mike? I was hoping that, at some point, Gregory would learn that he had been misdiagnosed and his condition is actually treatable. When Elizabeth conviced Finn to find a new neurologist, I really thought it was going to happen. But the ALS diagnosis seems to be standing. There can't suddenly be some miracle cure for a real disease. That's not fair or respectful to the people who actually suffer from it. The only way they can keep him alive is if he doesn't actually have ALS. I'd like to see the character stay around indefinitely. He's been a good influence on Tracy, and I'd really like to see him be more than friends with Alexis.
I agree. I like Gregory with Tracy and see a spark with Lois. Alexis is a bit too awkward with him, but he could coax her out of that. They jumped into the deep end with the ALS. A misdiagnosis, or a Cassadine lab-created faux condition could turn the plot around. He has a lot of potential and is fun to watch.

There are some experimental treatments that slow the progression of the disease being worked on now, so maybe he'll end up in one of those trials. I do hope we don't have to watch his long deterioration. A friends husband passed away from ALS several months ago. It's a horrible thing to watch (though I must say her family handled everything with grace and dignity. And it helped that they are financially secure and were able to invest in things that made his life easier during the process.)
That is very sad about your friend's husband. This plot must be tough for you to watch. 😮‍💨

I think Brick is on a wild goose chase or it may be my wishful thinking. I don’t see Dex wanting to go after Sonny.

I also like the possibility of Brick and Jordan.

I am glad even Willow can see Drew has changed.

I’d like to see Jagger and Sonny to eventually join forces

I also think the card Brick saw was from Michael. I guess Dex could be trying to kill Sonny with an accomplice, but I don't think so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter