The GH Official Thread Part 3

Tracy is so obnoxious and annoying most of the time, but I did feel a tiny twinge sympathy for her today...for a split second.

Tracy is complicated lol. She doesn’t show her vulnerable side that much. Back in the day when Edward was alive I think the character wanted for him to be proud of her , so she became cut throat like he was.

So Selina shows up at Sonny’s lol.

I’m glad Carly was the voice of reason today with Drew, but of course he won’t listen. And it’s all heading for some collision course.

I’m glad Carly was the voice of reason today with Drew, but of course he won’t listen. And it’s all heading for some collision course.

Perhaps they're going to have Carly and Drew break up so that she'll be available for Jason when he returns. And Sam and Jason may just co-parent Danny, but romantically, she'll stay with Dante.

Stone could also be Jason, Spinelli always called him Stone Cold.

That's exactly who I thought of when they said Stone.

Could it be Jagger who is really the mastermind for trying to take out all the mobsters ?
I'm starting to think that he might be behind it or at least part of it. He doesn't really seem to want Anna & Jordan to get too involved with figuring out who shot Curtis. I think he's involved and knows all roads will lead back to him if Anna keeps investigating.

Five more episodes until Jason is back! Wahoo!!! I cannot wait!!!!! Though I'm still completely expecting his first appearance to be as a shadowy figure or in the final seconds of the final scene of the show, someone will open their door and he'll be standing there. Either way, it will be about 2 seconds of screen time. But I'm ok with that. Just please don't let him have amnesia or be brainwashed....please, please, please!!

Blaze's mom played Dr. Maria Santos on All My Children. I haven't followed a lot lately so I was wondering if they were planning to tie these two together.

Blaze's mom played Dr. Maria Santos on All My Children. I haven't followed a lot lately so I was wondering if they were planning to tie these two together.
I'm pretty sure she is playing a completely different character. I was a long time AMC watcher. It is fun to see the actors on GH, though they are all playing different characters.
It was nice to see Kassie DePaiva on as Martin's ex-wife. She was actually playing Blair, her character on OLTL. But it was very short lived.

Maxie let her pride get in her way today with Spinelli.

Nina, just go find Valentin cause that is who you will end up with .

Glad to see Drew realizes he is different now, but I still wonder if that will stop his feud with Nina

I’d love for Jason to somehow come across Joss (she and Dex get in danger) and Jason saves them lol

Loved seeing flashback of Lila

Was not a fan of Lois' hairdo today.

I also loved seeing Lila flashbacks.
I think Maxie was being totally unreasonable with Spinelli. I get she was mad, but she should see he did it out of love for her, not that he didn't believe she couldn't help herself.

Does anyone think we will get more than 5 seconds of Jason tomorrow? I'm guessing he will be revealed at the very end of the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter