The GH Official Thread Part 3

Well, according to this article in People Magazine, we'll actually be "seeing" Jason on Monday.

Maybe we'll get the shadowy figure....or isolated shot of his shoes....or maybe his bloody hand....at the end of today's episode.

Attachments

• 1709310084586.jpeg
    1709310084586.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 0

So Jason is back and we got a lot of him! Looks like he is working undercover. I'm guessing the sniper missed Sonny because Jason did something to the gun.

Will they get Ava and Sonny together next? Actually I would prefer that to Sonny and Nina. Ava somehow seems more suited to him despite the past with Morgan.
Nice to see Jason back!

Yea I’d like to see Ava and Sonny together even though he and Carly will seem to find a way back to each other.

today's show flew by

I thought the same thing. I was watching it and knew I needed to turn my oven on at 3:30 but didn't set an alarm because I know I can "feel" the time when watching GH. I got up out of my comfy chair to turn on the oven at what I *thought* was about 3:30 and when I looked at the clock it was 3:52!!! I thought, "Gee...this is the fastest GH hour I can remember in a long time!"

I agree, the show went fast. A lot of action between seeing Jason, Dante getting shot and Jagger, Sonny and Anna all arguing.

Dante is critically wounded while wearing a bulletproof vest? I guess Jason doesn’t have amnesia.

I’m getting tired of Cyrus. And Heather out of jail again? Just so she can show up and act like a crazy woman, LOL.

I'm having trouble with two women who raised daughters being just peachy keen with predator Sonny. Even if it was decades ago, he hasn't been living an honorable life since then. Even if we are supposed to believe Sonny's version of things (which is not how it was portrayed at the time) he was still an adult at the time and Karen was a teenager. But hey, Luke didn't rape Laura either wink wink

Dante is critically wounded while wearing a bulletproof vest?
Yeah that’s what I was thinking. There was a close-up of two holes in Dante’s chest after Jason removed the vest. Being shot while wearing a bullet-proof vest is still painful and the person will likely still be injured. It stops the bullet from penetrating, but there will be bruising and even internal injuries from the force of the bullet. But it does provide protection from the bullets actually entering the body.

It does seem like Cyrus is on the up and up, at least where Laura is concerned. Usually the show will let you know the character is lying when they are alone and make a face to show they are up to no good, but Cyrus' face in the church looked like he was so thankful Laura was nice to him.

Loved Jaggers line about Sonny being the piped piper from h lol

I still think Cyrus is still going to be sketch but as posted above he sincere about wanting a relationship with Laura.

Had to edit to delete because I just remembered Dante wasn’t hit with a rifle lol

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter