The Grand Limey Gathering - 26 April

I couldn't figure out who we all were...maybe we can identify ourselves on the picture? I'm the one in the middle with the two kids on her lap...my son Connor and my Daugher Caitlin.

I'm the one wearing the lime green shirt ! :lmao:

If you're still not clear, I'm the really good looking one in the middle :thumbsup2

To be Absolutely specific, I got the Virginia Tech hat on, and that's Flora on my shoulder. Laurie (aka Zmom) is the cute little blonde at my right shoulder.

I had so much fun at the meet. You all are totally cool, and is was a real fun time. When are we doing it again ??? (Trying to talk Laurie into buying DVC so we can go every year for sure.)

Del is the one kneeling and I am the one holding the Large Lime Green Mickey Head

I'm the one holding the croc in the red shirt that says Disney.

We had Fauna for the week, but just before the picture we went on Small World and she got a little seasick so we had to pass on the Jungle Cruise.

What's up with that?? A seasick croc???? :rotfl2:

I'm on the far right and my daughter is behind *MICKEYFAN* with her movie star shades on. We had a great time meeting everyone !! :cool1: It was a really great start to a wonderful vacation !!

I am the one with Fritzie on my left shoulder not looking at the camera :confused3 FIGURES! :lmao: I had a GREAT time with you guys!! You know, we totally forgot about our Dole Whips!:headache:
We are going to be going back Oct 29-Nov 2nd Anyone else?? :goodvibes jen

i remembered my dole whip!
actually i returned to the MK fri morn, had to wait for aloha isle to open but i did get a pineapple float on my way out of mk

it was nice meeting everyone - i printed out our picture and its on my wall at work

I went for my dole whip on Friday but they weren't opened yet. I did get the dole whip float, but to me it wasn't all that great. My 11 year old DS liked it.

I am the one with Fritzie on my left shoulder not looking at the camera :confused3 FIGURES! :lmao: I had a GREAT time with you guys!! You know, we totally forgot about our Dole Whips!:headache:
We are going to be going back Oct 29-Nov 2nd Anyone else?? :goodvibes jen

Lucky you!!!!! Hubby says we can't go back for 5 years :scared1: I have to try and convince him to go back sooner than that. I do want to wait though until the youngest is a bit older. It was a bit rough with him this time.

Lucky you!!!!! Hubby says we can't go back for 5 years :scared1: I have to try and convince him to go back sooner than that. I do want to wait though until the youngest is a bit older. It was a bit rough with him this time.

Love the new siggy picture! When we go in October we won't be bringing DS, he didn't enjoy himself like we thought he would. He had gone last year, and we thought it would improve (him liking it) it got worse :( . So we are going to bring DD so we can have some fun, then the plan is to go back just him and I in Jan :goodvibes Then I am sure we will be waiting a few years before we get to go back. Not sure if I can handle that. lol :goodvibes jen

Wow, that's what my wife said as well. I'm ready to go back next week!!

Granted, if we wait 5 years, both of my girls will be tall enough to ride everything (this time my oldest couldn't do RnR or Expidition Everest but my youngest missed out on a lot by less than an inch :headache: ).

Wow, that's what my wife said as well. I'm ready to go back next week!!

Granted, if we wait 5 years, both of my girls will be tall enough to ride everything (this time my oldest couldn't do RnR or Expidition Everest but my youngest missed out on a lot by less than an inch :headache: ).

My youngest was in the same situation...39". My oldest is 43"...so no EE, Space Mountain or RnR...she was most upset.

We're going back in 18 months as a family, but I'm going in November on business...I'll sneak in a Disney day...

Hi everyone!
It was great meeting you all. I'm glad I ran into LaraK at Biergarten - she told me about the meet. I told DH Sean on the way to the Jungle Cruise "it's nice to be with "people of my own kind"! (Nice, Disney-crazy people). We have plans to go back in August to celebrate our anniversary. I swore we would never go to FL in the summer, but we wanted to try the Beach Club and I got a decent price, so we're taking long weekend.

Again, it was nice to meet everyone!

Lowillian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter