The Hangout Thread, Tildes, and Italics

tumblr_lj9j9bCMvb1qeeagco1_500.gif

I KNOW ;~;

oooooooh~ Have fun :~)

Haha I will try. Last time, I got layers and side bangs, and I freaked out because so much of my hair was cut off! But, I ended up loving it! Longer hair is just too much of a hassle~~

Oh my gosh. You should see my cousin's husband's hair. It looks horrible! You know Woody from Suite Life on Deck? It's like that. But worse.

Do not appreciate having my taste of music insulted. Especially from someone whose husband is in the crappiest wannabe metal band ever.

if texas wins tonight they win the world series :o
i just want them to win so it won't be another fluke year omg we can't handle another fluke year :/

Need to start making a christmas list.

1. Community Season 1 on DVD.
2. Community Season 2 on DVD (if you're willing to have it shipped from the USA)
3. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes book I saw in the British Museum.
4. Rosetta Stone wall plaque.
5. Rosetta Stone shirt.
6. Hokusai Wave bookmark.
7. Loads more things I've seen in the British Museum (seriously. I'm in love with that place at the moment).

ugh busy weekend

friday - football game (PINK OUT!)
saturday - competition
sunday - parade

goodness.

Lurked back a few pages. Exams in the US seem so much worse than here, like people on my dash are always worrying like SATs or ACTs or whatever. Do you guys need to pass tests to graduate high school? I'd be so screwed if I had to do that. I mean, I passed my end-of-high school tests but that was when I was 15 and in subjects I chose (as well as the core subjects). Not sure I could pass a load of exams at 17/18 if I had to.. especially since I was doing psychology |:

Need to start making a christmas list.

1. Community Season 1 on DVD.
2. Community Season 2 on DVD (if you're willing to have it shipped from the USA)
3. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes book I saw in the British Museum.
4. Rosetta Stone wall plaque.
5. Rosetta Stone shirt.
6. Hokusai Wave bookmark.
7. Loads more things I've seen in the British Museum (seriously. I'm in love with that place at the moment).
Community Season 1 is on my Christmas list as well. So is an Inspector Spacetime t-shirt :')

I'm going to my first Haunted House tomorrow! I'm kind of looking forward to it, but then again I'm not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter