The How-Do-I-Write-a-PTR PTR!

Even tonight I was asking Ed if we were doing the right thing by doing a long cruise. I'm always so worried that I'll miss the parks. But, the cruise is terrific & you're still surrounded by Disneyness.

And......the cruise ships are a terrific place to meet characters! All the princesses line up & you can knock them out all at once. Every morning, you get a navigator in your room with everything that is going on.....including all the character meets. They even do character meets on the Disney island Castaway Cay.....and dance parties with characters. I know Maddie likes her characters....and she likes dancing! :thumbsup2

Well, I wouldn't cancel it but change it......maybe. Eastern....Eastern....Eastern.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
They also meet TONS of characters in the kids club. This was a mixed blessing though - DD had met them and didn't care that much about hunting them down elsewhere. But I had not gotten pictures!!!! :scared: :rotfl2: Again, I am sure that, had it been just the two of us, it would have been a little different. :confused3 We shall see. :thumbsup2

And, Amanda, I think you may not have guessed. :rolleyes1

Amanda you are incorrigible! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
:rotfl2:

I know, I know! I'm so terrible! :lmao:
:thumbsup2

Hmmmm......I have 2 different cruise scenarios that I'm thinking you might have booked. But, I'm going to wait & see what you have to say. :surfweb:

:rotfl: I'm going to go out on a limb and say that ONE of those will be The One! :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Welcome back! I'm glad you had a safe trip and it seems like you had a great time!

I can't wait to read all about it!

I hand out the suspense, I don't do well dealing with it being given to me. :rotfl2:

You know you can change your sailing dates, right? Again, just saying. :lmao:
:rotfl:

Thank you!

DD's behavior was less than stellar, but we still managed to have a good time. :thumbsup2 Honestly, I think we do better when it is just the two of us on vacation - when we take others, I get too stressed out about keeping everyone happy. I thought I had learned that lesson a couple of years ago....... :rotfl2:
Isn't that always the way. We take care of everyone else first! Glad you had a good time and got some relaxing in! Do instead of the terrible 2s..Willow had the Ferocious 5s...:hug:

I'm glad to see that you are back! (although I'm sure you wish you were still on the cruise! :rotfl2: ).

All this suspense about this next cruise- you are being such a tease! ;) I can't wait to find out!

Welcome back! I'm glad you had a safe trip and it seems like you had a great time!

I can't wait to read all about it!
Hello! We did have a great time, and I can't wait to tell you all about the cruise!

:rotfl:

Isn't that always the way. We take care of everyone else first! Glad you had a good time and got some relaxing in! Do instead of the terrible 2s..Willow had the Ferocious 5s...:hug:
You know, about a month ago, they were the Fabulous 5s. Not sure what happened! :scared: :rotfl:

I'm glad to see that you are back! (although I'm sure you wish you were still on the cruise! :rotfl2: ).

All this suspense about this next cruise- you are being such a tease! ;) I can't wait to find out!
:rotfl2: Yes, I am very subtle and sneaky! :rotfl2:

And you are right - I REALLY wish we were still on the cruise. And so does DD!

:welcome:BACK! :welcome: BACK! :welcome: BACK!!!!!!​

I know y'all had a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!
Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter