• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The "I WANT TO ARGUE!" thread - JOKE THREAD!

Disneyland in Anaheim is the best Disney Park in the world. Other Disney parks have some great attractions that are not in Disneyland but that doesn’t beat the park that Walt built. Nope.
The nighttime Disney shows were better when they had more fireworks and fewer projections.
Over is preferred but as long as there is TP when I need it in the quantity that I need, I can deal with it. Whoever used the last of the TP is responsible for replacing it.
Professional sports are just dumb, people get way too worked up over them. It’s. A. Game.

Oh, and also, the sky is blue.

😊😆😉

Professional sports are just dumb, people get way too worked up over them. It’s. A. Game.
It's not a game; it's a job. The job is to attract viewers to watch the commercials. Nothing more.

And unfortunately, college sports are headed that way too -- "How much you gonna pay me?"

They're not. They've vastly superior.

And just FYI, this comes from a 15 year DIS member who has never even wasted one minute in DL!

Nope. Peter Pan without the star room will never be superior. Pirates of the Caribbean without the double drop and only half as long will never be superior. Buzz with fixed guns will never be superior.

This is fun, I could do it all day! 😄

Last edited:
Nope. Peter Pan without the star room will never be superior. Pirates of the Caribbean with the double drop and only half as long will never be superior. Buzz with fixed guns will never be superior.

This is fun, I could do it all day! 😄
Well, that may be YOUR opinion...having actually visited Walt's baby steps attempt.

But I am still entitled to MY opinion, whether or not I have any actual factual basis for it!

LOL. Some people just don't have enough to do.

I'd love to continue this, but we got a new sprinkler system timer Friday, and it's time to go outside and watch the sprinklers come on at 8 PM.
Sprinklers in Miami? It rains far more there than Seattle

Sprinklers in Miami? It rains far more there than Seattle
Yes, roughly 60 inches to 40 inches. But the thing about Miami is we only have two seasons -- wet and dry. We are currently in the dry season, which runs roughly from October to May, and it hasn't rained for at least a week.

Good news: the sprinklers are sprinkling.

And no...this is not the same as watching grass grow.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter