The "I WANT TO ARGUE!" thread - JOKE THREAD!

*Rolling up my sleeves and putting up my dukes*
Grape Nuts are delicious and keep things moving!
You're willing to fight over Grape Nuts? Seriously?

I think some people have been missing this thread -- because they sure act like they're spoiling for a fight on just about any subject. I'm afraid the read the "Reheating hot dogs" thread for fear it's turned ugly.

Of course, anyone is free to disagree. Just keep in mind that this is intended as good clean fun, not serious conflict.

GrapeNuts were created by dentists who needed more patients, and orthopedists who wanted to work on more jawbones. Those things will find any crack and wedge right on in; and I swear I dislocated my jaw once trying to eat through a bowl of 'em.

The best (more healthy) cereal is obviously shredded wheat. Not those small sugar covered squares, I mean the big pieces of hay.

The best (not so healthy) cereal is Cocoa Pebbles.

GrapeNuts were created by dentists who needed more patients, and orthopedists who wanted to work on more jawbones. Those things will find any crack and wedge right on in; and I swear I dislocated my jaw once trying to eat through a bowl of 'em.

The best (more healthy) cereal is obviously shredded wheat. Not those small sugar covered squares, I mean the big pieces of hay.

Blasphemer!
Fruit Loops with marshmallows.

Totally off topic BUT

I still think it’s funny that CW Post’s GrapeNuts were believed to be a cure-all, just like Kellogg’s corn flakes.

also the town of Post, Texas (designed by Cw to be a health resort town) was created in the hub and spoke layout like Disney.

Blasphemer!
Fruit Loops with marshmallows.

:crazy2:

Those aren't marshmallows. Those are styrofoam pellets shaped like marshmallows.

OG Fruit Loops got me through my last pregnancy. I couldn't keep anything down but F.L. for several weeks, and they were the only thing that could keep my stomach settled. A handful before I got out of bed (yes, I kept a baggie of cereal beside the bed, multiple handfuls throughout the day (probably every 20 minutes or so), and everytime I got out of bed in the middle of the night, I ate more.

The best styrofoam pellets are the pink hearts, yellow moons, orange stars, green clovers, and blue diamonds in Lucky Charms. I'll give you the purple horseshoes too, but I draw the line at those silly unicorn and balloons marshmallows.

Grape Nuts cereal is a box of lies, when you open them up you will fine neither grapes nor nuts, only confusion.

Think I am the only person in the world who loves Honey Smacks, which is healthy puffed wheat covered with who knows what.

Last edited:
Hate to open this can of worms but I’m ready to tussle.

Almond milk is not milk.
Orange juice is orange juice, pineapple juice is pineapple juice, even tomato juice is called tomato juice so fruit juice is fruit juice, why is it not called nut juice?

Hate to open this can of worms but I’m ready to tussle.

Almond milk is not milk.
Orange juice is orange juice, pineapple juice is pineapple juice, even tomato juice is called tomato juice so fruit juice is fruit juice, why is it not called nut juice?

Because the process of extracting the “milk” from almonds is not the same as juicing?

Also, almond juice sounds gross, lol

Well it’s not milking like you do with a cow or a goat or sheep. My guess it’s closer to juicing than milking.

And I agree with you it does sound gross and it kind of is gross, I’m not really a big fan of milk either I only put it in my tea coffee or cereal. Lol

Well it’s not milking like you do with a cow or a goat or sheep. My guess it’s closer to juicing than milking.

And I agree with you it does sound gross and it kind of is gross, I’m not really a big fan of milk either I only put it in my tea coffee or cereal. Lol

Just like non-dairy creamer. Not from cream

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter