The "Is It Just Me...?" thread

What ever gave you the idea that you could get into mischief. Just because I am the new Mommy, doesn't mean that I am completely inexperienced. Now poke that lip back in, put your knickers back on and behave like you weren't raised in the barn with the goat. PLEASE!

And you, my dear sweet Wally, GIVE ME THOSE MATCHES RIGHT NOW MISTER! Didn't anyone tell you that you could hurt yourself with those. And Rosie, dear little sweet petite & fragile flower of mine, DO NOT TOUCH THAT GAS CAN!

Sweetie, haven't you learned by now? Just remember, good times will hurt you in the end. Because I am not a time out kind of Mommy! So take this anti-hyper pill and go behave yourself.

:bitelip: Don't you think that June Cleaver/Roseanne Connor home study course for new mommies has served me well?

I'll have to figure out a way to exchange those 'pirin tablets for some good old fashion chill pills..or even better sleeping tabs...you like Sleeping Beauty don't you? You look like you could use a nap......

Although.....I really could get used to being called : Rosie, dear little sweet petite & fragile flower of mine :flower3:

I'll have to figure out a way to exchange those 'pirin tablets for some good old fashion chill pills..or even better sleeping tabs...you like Sleeping Beauty don't you? You look like you could use a nap......

Although.....I really could get used to being called : Rosie, dear little sweet petite & fragile flower of mine :flower3:

:rotfl2:
Rosie Sweet :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

I leave you guys alone for a few days, and you start catching things on fire. I'm never around for any of the fun. :sad:

Sweetie, haven't you learned by now? Just remember, good times will hurt you in the end. Because I am not a time out kind of Mommy! So take this anti-hyper pill and go behave yourself.]

Do What to your end? :confused3

Wally, as long as you behave, you will never know. :thumbsup2

Now, be the good boi that I know that you can be. ::yes::

Not so! 98.9999999% of the time you are a good boi. 97% of the time, you are far from dull baby!

Not so! 98.9999999% of the time you are a good boi. 97% of the time, you are far from dull baby!

Crap ... I was going for renegade!
:guilty:
Or at least hooligan.
:guilty:
You're telling me I'm not even a nare-do-well!
:eek:
Crap!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter