The July 17-20th shutdown is over. Everything is Great Now!

Where would a waitlist show up if it had gone through correctly? Would I see it on my dashboard with the rest of my reservations?

I am on multiple browsers, my work computer and phone and nothing. Still cannot get on :(

I am in. Aside from the couple additions to the pull down "My DVC" menu, I don't notice anything different.

All my points are correct and reservations still there. Phew!

I'm in, but it is slow! I did not really see anything different from before the shutdown. Ahhhh, the sweet wish for FP+ to be available to DVC members went POOF!

I was able to get in finally just now and it was working pretty normal, but of course no inventory I wanted was there for the modification that I was trying to make. I'll wait until first tomorrow morning to try again, so I'm not bogging down the system today. Good luck to everyone trying to book and modify reservations!

Hey something new. Under My DVC
Drop down and you will see Bank My Vacation Point - and you can see which contract and amount.
And now Points chart is on the drop downView attachment 590919

And it only took like 3 days to implement that feature :). I can't wait to see what the DVC Member website will look like in 10+ years, what new features we can get.

On the plus side, everything I tried to do appear to function normally. But I am sure I will run into some kind of error eventually if I keep trying more things.

Great3

I do think they've fixed something. I have 10/15-10/17 at BWV in a studio for instance. In the past if I went to modify and looked at those dates, it wouldn't show availability there for 10/15-10/17 (unless there was another room available on top of what I had of course). Now it does show that availability. I'm hoping this means the backend system is now capable of correctly reconciling existing reservations against availability so we won't have the modification issues we've had so much.

I also recently noticed twice that waitlists are getting reserved but not processed. I had a BLT waitlist for one night for months and it never came through. I dropped it, then immediately searched for that night, and it was available... which tells me the system was holding the night for me but never getting it actually booked. This happened with another night at another resort too. Hopefully this will clear that up as well, though I know part of the issue may be needing a CM to process the change.

I was just able to go in an modify an existing reservation from AKV to BWV for Feb 2022. It was a little slow, but it seems to have worked and the modified reservation is showing correctly on my dashboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter