The July 17-20th shutdown is over. Everything is Great Now!

I just want the website to stop crashing. I hate that I have to clear my cookies all the time and go into incognito mode all the time just to get the website to kind of work. I really just do not understand how Disney can be so bad at website making....
SAME! I really until now thought it was something with my account, makes me feel a little better that it's not just me.

I just called Member Services and had a (surprisingly) good experience. The wait was 20 minutes, but the person was WONDERFUL. I decided to renew our DVC Gold APs just in case the shut down does include changes to APs or price increases (which will definitely come when it opens up to everyone!). Our APs didn't expire until February, but they let you do it at any point now due to making park reservations.

I bet there isn’t going to be any cast training and that they will get to have an extra 2 days off.

They won’t be paid, of course, because that’s how Disney operates.

Oh man, I'm so excited. Only 1 more day! I'm picturing the meme of the burning room - "this is fine."

I'm sure my Kidani reservation that begins in 9 days will be just fine. This is Disney IT. What could go wrong?

I'm going to go hide under the bed now.

So weird! I couldn't access the website last night right before midnight EST, but this morning I've been able to go on and do several things including cancelling a reservation.

So strange! Now it's not working for me at all. I'm done trying until I have to book a reservation on the 20th.

my wish for the upgrade is for a pending notification if a waitlist has been matched but not executed by a CM. Also away to see how many studios are available on the RAT

How about the ability to merge our single reservations into one Reservation. Or a section in the reservation where we can actually type in our room requests. Both functions now require calling in.

and that all of our points are still there...
and that our contracts still exist...
If all if our contracts and points were gone, then Disney would have lots of resorts for us to buy back into. We could probably save lots of money on new incentives they'd offer. :scratchin

Glass half full...? :teeth:

How about the ability to merge our single reservations into one Reservation. Or a section in the reservation where we can actually type in our room requests. Both functions now require calling in.

Ok. I would take that lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter