The Longest Chain Thread In Dis History!!!!!!!

Way back when they made mugs with whistles in the handles so when a patron wanted a refill all they had to do was blow to get the pub masters attention. Hence the term--wet your whistle

Way back when they made mugs with whistles in the handles so when a patron wanted a refill all they had to do was blow to get the pub masters attention. Hence the term--wet your whistle

Is this really true? How interesting.

We will be down your way this weekend for the Clermont County agility trials. Both my girls are agility dogs (and now you know the story behind my username)

That sounds interesting. Is it open to anyone to come watch? We are a huge dog loving family and my kids love to go watch dog competitions.

Is this really true? How interesting.

As far as I know. It was in something someone sent to me (useless knowledge kind of stuff) I should look on wikipedia and see what they say.

GOLF is actually an ancronym for Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden.

I am a plethora of useless trivia. lol

As far as I know. It was in something someone sent to me (useless knowledge kind of stuff) I should look on wikipedia and see what they say.

GOLF is actually an ancronym for Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden.

I am a plethora of useless trivia. lol

You should try out for Jeopardy!!

Thanks! We are also lucky enough to have the flu (DD 1, DS 4), strep (DD, DS & me) & ear infections (me). Yippee!! Just found out yesterday! I sure hope today brings lots of recovery b/c I still have lots to pack!!!

The boss won't be in until 2pm today :cool1: I've got a Ray Charles cd in and taking a break every 5 minutes today :surfweb:
Oh, and I am still not smoking :thumbsup2

I'm sick of the snow and really ready for spring. Can't wait to see the Cherry Blossoms.:cheer2:

I called in to work really sick today and they called me whining because the VP of the company is on the store today and they are short handed. Sigh....I don't get paid enough for this.

I am truly addicted to this website! :surfweb: When I work...I cant wait to come home and read all the new info. I am amazed how everyone knows so much!

I am also looking forward our trip in May. :cheer2: I can't wait to spend the time with my family without any stresses of home. :laundy:

And I just bought myself "Police" tickets today!!! WHOO HOO!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter