The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know that will 500 or so days to go there will be HUNDREDS of threads :coffee: :rotfl2:

fly4free2 said:
pixiedust:I am super excited, now the fun stuff begins....:cheer2::cheer2:. Its going to be such fun to see old (and I mean that in the best way) friends. :goodvibes:goodvibes. Its going to be a long 19 months :rotfl2::rotfl2:.

Evelyn, the time will fly by with all the goings on that this thread will have!

:banana::banana::banana: Hi everyone great to be back on Dis, can't wait till thursday to move our dummy res, it's brightened my day, bet I won't be able to sleep tonight. It's funny but our countdown ticker this time will be shorter than the 2011 WBTA, which is just as well since I know this time how much I'm going to enjoy myself :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I decided that running this thread means I HAVE to be there ;) I may need to sell my house to pay for it though. :lmao:

:woohoo::woohoo: yes Claire I like your logic !!

Grumpy1234 said:
Just saying Hi. Hopefully before the other half

Hello Norman :)

magic123 said:
:banana::banana::banana: Hi everyone great to be back on Dis, can't wait till thursday to move our dummy res, it's brightened my day, bet I won't be able to sleep tonight. It's funny but our countdown ticker this time will be shorter than the 2011 WBTA, which is just as well since I know this time how much I'm going to enjoy myself :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Margaret, do you need to start getting your dresses ready? ;)

Hoping to join you all! We did 2010 with some of you and would love a reunion!
We'll have to see prices first and check vacation times at work but staying in the loop for now.

Margaret, do you need to start getting your dresses ready? ;)

lol Annemarie don't know if I'll have room for 22 dresses this time if we have to fly back, will just have to get myself one of those new wearable luggage dresses, what a sight that will be :rotfl2::rotfl2:

margaret

Lol Norman, I'm sure she'll have the last word though. ;)

:wave2::wave2:, here we go again. It's going to be fun

:wave: It will be Evelyn.

You do know that will 500 or so days to go there will be HUNDREDS of threads :coffee: :rotfl2:

Lol shoot me now! What have i let myself in for!

I won't be able to sleep either Margaret! :yay: :hyper:

My logic was I will give me daily motivation to save not spend! ;)

Yay !!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::yay::yay:

Much better!!! ::yes::

Of course she will, have you ever heard where a man got the last word?

IT'S LIKE WAITING FOR DISNEY TO ANNOUNCE A WBTA!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Don't be too cheeky....you men are outnumbered on here. ;)

:laughing:

DH just totally surprised me when I told him that the WBTA was on for 2014 by not questioning anything, just saying "book it and make sure we have a veranda!!!":eek: Of course I said "Sir, yes sir" :worship:and I will be patiently (or moreso :rolleyes1) waiting on the phone on Thursday.

Thank you Disney for making my WEEK! :cool1:

Well indeed ... wouldn't be the same without you :grouphug:

Claire ... you will be on this ship ... I am taking the fact that you started this thread as an official declaration of intent :grouphug:

I decided that running this thread means I HAVE to be there ;) I may need to sell my house to pay for it though. :lmao:

Claire we are not going without you babes :scared1:

Hi Norman :wave: I hope you are going to behave yourself on here :lmao:

It's so good to be back with all our old friends and new .... Let the mega planning begin :cool1::cool1:

We have a 50th birthday bash to organise too :beach: :cake:

Just to say it's been 521 days since the beginning of our last WBTA
and 571 days until our next WBTA

Don't be too cheeky....you men are outnumbered on here. ;)

:laughing:

I would have responded. But Margaret said I would end up being keelhauled with my sense of humour (or lack of it).:laughing::laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter