The Mature, Intellectual Discussion Thread

Yay intellectual-ness-ness. Uhm.....today I went to Tiffani. There's expensive stuff there, which have prices, which contain numbers. I didn't buy anything there, so we spent $0.00.

GO MATH!!....(go sarcasm.)

Spelling Shakespeare wrong was part of the joke :)

Oh, and wasn't making women seem helpless more of a Charles Dickens thing?

If you read Macbeth and Romeo & Juliet you can tell he makes the evil or helpless..

Evil: Lady Macbeth

Helpless: Juliet.. that's why she kills herself, she would be helpless without Romeo.

Today I went shopping and ranted over the stupidity of the people who created some stores. The stores were playing stupid music that involved singers having not a single atom of talent in them. The stores I went into also were filled with stupid clothes that said stupid things on them.

Just to let you know, I am a VERY sensitive person; as in, I am easily annoyed. For example, incorrect usage of grammar makes me cringe. Also, people pretending to be someone they are not offends me. Sometimes I listen to others' conversations and end up wanting to talk to them about how fortunate they are to live in such a nice place. I can't believe the nerve of some people who complain about not getting a certain designer outfit, or missing their favorite TV show.

There are starving people in the world!! Be happy with what you were given!!

Sorry, these are the kinds of things that go through my brain.

Today I went shopping and ranted over the stupidity of the people who created some stores. The stores were playing stupid music that involved singers having not a single atom of talent in them. The stores I went into also were filled with stupid clothes that said stupid things on them.

Talk about stupid stores...

Why do they put the smaller sizes on the top shelves, racks, etc and the larger sizes on the bottom?

You would think that the smaller sizes would be for (typically) shorter people and larger would be taller people. So the shorter people can't reach the top shelves without climbing up and the taller people have to crawl on the floors.

And womens shoes...

Why the taller heels on larger sizes and flats for small sizes? Do tall women really want to be 5 inches taller? Don't short women want to be taller?
I'm 4'7"! Gimme some darn heels!

Did you know that Einstein was stupid? He couldn't read and was looked down upon the other students. He just used his head to figure out everything.

Anyway, card, you crack me up! I loved the part when you kept repeating yourself about what cows provide! LOL!!!!

Well i pretty much found myself on youtube all day watching sailor moon videos. (hehe...) I loved that show, and i missed the most of the last 3 seasons. I used to watch it on TV when i was small. I found my self looking through all of my hundred VHS tapes (you wouldn't BELIEVE of all the movies we have!)looking for my sailor moon videos. It turns out i have all the movies, and half of the 1st season. :) (I like the English versions, not japanese! BOO JAPANESE VERSIONS!!)

LOL i feel silly talking about Sailor Moon, but if you're another fan, tell me!!

Anyway, i'm not sure what else to talk about, except that i ate a bunch of chocolate coins(hehe..), but they tasted like tin-foil...ekk!! LOL

Oh! what do you know? I know something else to say! LOL
Can anyone say Rubik's Cube? hehe. I can solve 1 side, but 1 side only. :(
Has Anybody here solved the whole cube? I don't understand how to do the online tutorials.

Well, that's all more my day's rambling! LOL.

CARDINAL:
Bolognocity, a word from the Latin root "Bologna," is the the measure of the amount of Bologness someone has.

Degrasion, from the English root "Degrade," is the act of degrading someone.

Quezalcoatacation, from the Mayan root "Quezalcoatl," is the act of turning something into the likeness of the Mayan god Quezalcoatl.

Soulomptuos, from the Cardinalian root "Soulomptuol," is the act of having a Soulomptuol-like trait.

Baoganicking, from the Cardinalian root "Baoganic," means "having a Baoganic."

Gratitude comes from the root word "Grater" as in Cheese Grater.
"I would love to express my gratitude."
really means...
"I can't express how much I love the Cheese Grater you got me for my Birthday."

Can anyone say Rubik's Cube? hehe. I can solve 1 side, but 1 side only. :(
Has Anybody here solved the whole cube? I don't understand how to do the online tutorials.

I was able to solve it when I was a kid. But I haven't touched one in years and doubt I would remember how to do it.

Here's a few facts for you guys.
Did you know that the dental chair was invented by Syracuse’s Milton Waldo Hanchett in 1840?
Crouse Hinds manufactured the country’s first traffic light installed in Texas in 1921.
Originally from the Dutch, "Olle Korrect"the term "OK" was popularized by supporters of Martin Van Buren, who was from Kinderhook, NY and nicknamed "Old Kinderhook".
The Liberty Bell was not made in the United States and it was not rung on the first 4th of July. It was cast in London in 1752, cracked in 1835 and was not named the Liberty Bell until the 1830's in memory of slaves seeking their freedom. It rang for the first time on July 8, 1776 to commemorate the adoption of the Declaration of Independence.
Souvenir hunters began disconnecting North America's first transcontinental railway almost as soon as it was completed. The two Golden Spikes were removed after the formal ceremony at Promontory, Utah. This failed to deter the theft of 12 spikes, 6 ties, and 2 pair of rails within a few days afterward.
William Howard Taft, the heaviest President of the U.S., (weighing 332 lbs.), got stuck in the White House tub the first time he used it. A larger one was soon purchased.

Nah uh. And since I missed it on the second page, will someone edit EAT MORE COWS!!! into their post?

emc-cow.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter