The Most Expensive Free Trip Ever - TR Link is Up! Pg. 164

Yes, they are like family aren't they? I'll even tip the maids a little extra and tell them it's from you. You'll reimburse me, right?

You know I'm good for it! :thumbsup2 Maybe I'll just pay you back by doing the same for you in December...... :santa:

Glenn, Have a great trip!!!! I cannot wait to hear about what you think of the new Summer Nightastic. OOH, and the new additions to TSM are awesome!!

Oh, and do not worry about the weather. If it showers, it only lasts like 20 mins.

Your plans look great. Sounds like you'll be breaking out the ponchos. Have a great time G!

Thanks!

We sent pix to Dawn who posted them for us !! I have no idea how to do that but maybe someone else does !!!

That's right. I don't think my phone's sophisticated enough to post them directly either. You guys'll just have to wait until I get back!

You know I'm good for it! :thumbsup2 Maybe I'll just pay you back by doing the same for you in December...... :santa:

Okay, you got it.

Have a safe trip Glenn & family!!!! See ya real soon. :wizard:

Thanks. Yup.

Glenn, Have a great trip!!!! I cannot wait to hear about what you think of the new Summer Nightastic. OOH, and the new additions to TSM are awesome!!

Additions to TSM?! :faint:

Oh, and do not worry about the weather. If it showers, it only lasts like 20 mins.

Yeah, I'm not too worried. Thanks.

Have a great time Glenn! Can't wait to read all about it when you get back!

Thank you Rebecca.

Have a great trip!

Thanks Cynthia.

And with that, WE'RE OFF!!!
(In a few minutes anyway.)

Hey Glenn. Hope you're having a great trip so far! Just wanted to let you know I finally started that PTR I've been promising, so when you get back, look me up.

Hope you're having a great father's day in Disney World!

We're back!!! I'm exhausted so it must've been good! We had a fantastic time! We got in a little bit before midnight last night. I am so glad I took today as a vacation day because my body feels like I ran a marathon 8 days in a row.

I'm sorry I didn't post while away, I could view your posts, but my phone wouldn't let me reply. I even wrote a "we're here" post, but lost it when I tried to submit it. My phone only shows a portion of the whole screen, and it wouldn't show the "submit" button along with the message box, so when I "zoomed out" to find the button I lost the post.

Well, I've got a lot of stuff to get done around here, so I'll do some replies and get going. I can't wait to start the TR, hopefully later this week.

Have a wonderful time Glen! Good luck on TSM :3dglasses Don't get a gun too pooped to pop!

Thank you! The gun was fine....but was I? :3dglasses

Hooray! Your big day is finally here!!

Thanks Liesa! I'll have to catch up on your adventures later. Hopefully everyone has made it safely to their destinations by this time and the car has been repaired.

Tribilín;37015678 said:
Ouch! I'm a little late here... Have a wonderful time with all your family my friend!

No problem Trib. See how long it took for me to reply. Thanks!

Hope you're having a great time!!!!

Thanks Jordan! You inspired at least one picture in the upcoming TR.

Hey Glenn. Hope you're having a great trip so far! Just wanted to let you know I finally started that PTR I've been promising, so when you get back, look me up.

Thanks Marvin. That's great! I'll sign-on right after this, before I forget.

I missed the send off! :sad2: Hope you guys are having a fantastic time and not sweating too much! :thumbsup2

Thank you, we did! And we did.

It looks like today's a free day. I wonder where you are?

I'm gonna guess Epcot.

Wow, you're good.

Based on the temperatures, I'm guessing at the Kidani pool :beach:

You're kinda right too. At least from 4-5 pm.

Probably a good guess...at least part of yesterday. :thumbsup2

Yep.

Hope you're having a great father's day in Disney World!

Thank you, I did!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter