The Most Random Thread EVER!

CRISIS: I WANNA PACK MY LUNCH TOMORROW AND I CAN'T FIND A LUNCHBOX.

Tomorrow we have a park day at school and two HOURS of inflatables!!!!! :jumping1::jumping1:

Cinderella8 said:

Tomorrow we have a park day at school and two HOURS of inflatables!!!!! :jumping1::jumping1:

Do you have a brown paper bag? That sounds super fun!!

You could use a giant ziploc bag or a paper bag. And LUCKY! Our school never really does anything fun.

You could use a giant ziploc bag or a paper bag. And LUCKY! Our school never really does anything fun.

I am on my second thing of pop, sitting in the school yard, listening to music, and about to go to the park. And my friend loaned me a lunch box.

Any other R5 Family sisters on here? Or brothers. R5 Family bros are kinda rare, though.

Any other R5 Family sisters on here? Or brothers. R5 Family bros are kinda rare, though.

Errr I will be 100% honest, I would not know who R5 is without that one Disney XD commercial.

Off topic: What does the XD stand for?:p

Grr my password isnt working so i had to make a new account... I used to be minniemouse21 but not anymore!!!

When I see Disney XD all I can think about is how the XD looks like a face. :lmao:

RANDOM DISNEY QUOTE TIME:

Here we have it, the 8th wonder of the world, the backside of water!!!

:cutie::cloud9::goodvibes:cool1::banana::3dglasses:dance3:

Another Random Disney Quote Since This Is Probably The Current Topic:
Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor, manténgase alejado de las puertas.

Another Random Disney Quote Since This Is Probably The Current Topic:
Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor, manténgase alejado de las puertas.

I cannot believe I gotta wait more than five months to hear that again:sad::sad::sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter