The motto/jingle game

Ya'll skipped mine:

The quality goes in before the name goes on

I heard you that time!!! Ding! Ding! Ding!! Ding!!! DingII :yay:

Whew!! I can breathe again!:laughing:

(1) "A silly milimeter longer."

(2) I can bring home the bacon; fry it up in a pan; and never let you forget you're my luh-uh-vin' man! Cause I'm a woman! _________!!!

Whew!! I can breathe again!:laughing:

(1) "A silly milimeter longer."

(2) I can bring home the bacon; fry it up in a pan; and never let you forget you're my luh-uh-vin' man! Cause I'm a woman! _________!!!

Virginia Slims!!!

It's ___________, It's ______________ for fun, it's a wonderful toy

Virginia Slims!!!

It's ___________, It's ______________ for fun, it's a wonderful toy

Who walks the stairs without a care? More fun it's the best of the toys! Goes up and down, just like a clown - everyone knows it's SLINKY!!!
You skipped mine.

ooh la la

Sasson!!

Brusha, brusha, brusha, with ________ toothpaste!

Who walks the stairs without a care? More fun it's the best of the toys! Goes up and down, just like a clown - everyone knows it's SLINKY!!!

Sasson!!

Nope

Brusha, brusha, brusha, with ________ toothpaste!

Ipana

Good, Vicki!! I didn't think anyone but me was old enough to remember that one! (Well, maybe Al - :lmao:)

Not Sasson?? Hmmmm.... I can hear the jingle in my head!

Da-da-da! Da-da-da! Ooh la la! Can't think of what the damn "da" stands for!

OH WAIT!!!

TRESSEME!!??!!

Good, Vicki!! I didn't think anyone but me was old enough to remember that one! (Well, maybe Al - :lmao:)

Not Sasson?? Hmmmm.... I can hear the jingle in my head!

Da-da-da! Da-da-da! Ooh la la! Can't think of what the damn "da" stands for!

OH WAIT!!!

TRESSEME!!??!!

Correct!!!!

I only know cuz I watched it, hee hee. Heres a good one, bet I will stump some of you. At least I am trying to.

Does she ... or doesn't she?
.:hippie:

Only her hairdresser knows for sure! (I remember this commercial, so I'll let someone else answer it.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter