The Murphy's are LIVE from the Beach Club!! August 4-11 Come join us!!! :)

Twas the night before exit and all through the room
Erika was packing, she was going home too soon.
Splash they did in Storm Along Bay,
But tomorrow would be their last day to play.

Which park would it be that they couldn't live with out?
'cause when they were leavin they would all cry and pout.
On Mickey, on Minnie, on Pluto, on Goofy!
When they see the Magic Kingdom they become all loopy!
Gorillas and giraffes and Yeti's, oh my!
Tour the Animal Kingdom and feel time fly!

Perhaps it's off to Star Tours to deal with the force,
Why I'm talking Hollywood Studios of course!
Then there is EPCOT with countries arranged in a curl,
But maybe they chose instead Future World.

So listen my groupies and we shall see,
Which final day park it shall be.
What ever it is, the memories shall last
Because Erika and her family SURE DID HAVE A BLAST!

~Thanks for sharing your trip with us! We all sure did appreciate it!!! ~

Erica was packing, she was going home too soon.

Because Erica and her family SURE DID HAVE A BLAST!

Very Nice!

Thanks everyone. It was so nice of Erika to take the time from her trip to post all the updates. I'm sure she's got the "Leavin Disney Blues" so I thought I would post a little something to cheer her up.

:grouphug:

~Nm

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! :) And THANK YOU NINJA MOM!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

I'm sure everyone knows how your last park day is! Cram it all in, go hard or go home! :lmao: We did 3 parks, tried to hit all the stuff we had missed, I am just now sitting down for the first time today! :goodvibes

We started the day at the Studios this morning around 10:00, got there a little later than we wanted, but still were able to do RnR and ToT as well as Star Tours. Then we went to Epcot for a bit, then a short break at the resort, then dinner at Beaches and Cream, we decided to cancel Crystal Palace because after that huge buffet at Cape May last night the thought of another one was just too much. Then we went to MK tonight!! And it was INSANE!!!!!!!!! :scared: Probably almost the worst I've ever seen. Mom and I didn't stay long, I knew I had those suitcases calling my name, so we left and got back to BC around 10:00. Then spent the last hour packing. DH and the kids are still at MK for EMH! I hope they are having a great time. :woohoo:

I'm uploading pics from today now... I can't believe the week is over. :sad2: It's a mixture of being sad, but also being so exhausted I'm ready to go home.

Ninja Mom that poem was awesome!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Be back with pics soon!!!!

Headed to the boat on our last morning BOO HOO!!!!

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

IMG_2014.jpg

IMG_2020.jpg

IMG_2023.jpg

Well, I know that we don't know each other, but I've enjoyed your live trip report from BC. I can't wait to read more of it even though your family is going home now. Your lions photos are the best I've ever seen from AK; they're always asleep when we're there. I hope your trip home is a safe one and thank you for sharing. :wave2:
PS: NinjaMom, your 'song' was great! :thumbsup2

Thank you for sharing your trip with us. It's the first live trip report I've followed. I've had a lot of fun with it. You are really good at this!

Once again, a memorable and exciting and fun trip to follow! I'm so sorry that your trip is over. Safe travels home!

NinjaMom-GREAT poem!!!

Erika was packing, she was going home too soon.

Because Erika and her family SURE DID HAVE A BLAST!

OMG That poem was AWESOME!!!! You should write professionally!:thumbsup2

Your trip report was fun to read and your vacation seemed quite eventful. We are going in April(3 rooms 6 adults and 5 small children) and I thought staying at BC CL was the best choice. We are gifting this trip to our children and grandchildren so I make the decision on where to stay and I am questioning if I made the right choice. It ends up being almost $100 a night + per room. Do you think after your visit it was worth it? We last all stayed at Poly in a non CL and it was fine but thought access to quick breakfast and snack/drinks(wine at night too) was a perk.

Also the pool/chair issue was ridiculous. Admire your patience. Do you know if you can rent cabanas at BC as you can at Poly?

Again, thank you for your trip report and I will appreciate your opinion.

MickeyT said:
Sorry. You must stay for at least another week. We're enjoying this way too much.

I think if I has to stay in a room with my family another week i might need a straight jacket!! Lol!!!

cilluzzibyebye said:
Your trip report was fun to read and your vacation seemed quite eventful. We are going in April(3 rooms 6 adults and 5 small children) and I thought staying at BC CL was the best choice. We are gifting this trip to our children and grandchildren so I make the decision on where to stay and I am questioning if I made the right choice. It ends up being almost $100 a night + per room. Do you think after your visit it was worth it? We last all stayed at Poly in a non CL and it was fine but thought access to quick breakfast and snack/drinks(wine at night too) was a perk.

Also the pool/chair issue was ridiculous. Admire your patience. Do you know if you can rent cabanas at BC as you can at Poly?

Again, thank you for your trip report and I will appreciate your opinion.

Well, I have to say I prefer the Poly CL as my first choice, but it was going to cost an extra $1500, maybe it would have been worth it. Of course the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. ;)

I didn't see any cabanas at SAB, someone correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe they will add some with the new construction? That would be a good idea.

I think CL has a benefit for the continental breakfast and drinks. We went through a ton of waters. Most of our issues really could have happened anywhere, you can't predict a broken toilet or rude people, so I think you will be happy at the bc CL. It's definitely one of the most affordable CL experiences. If money wasn't a factor I would probably do the poly CL. Or a two bedroom villa at kidani. I also love the GF but I'm probably going to wait until the construction is done since we just stayed there in January.

Our ME bus broke down this morning, so we left late for the airport. Luckily they have extra time built in so we won't be late for our flight.

I really appreciate everyone following along and for all your happy positive vibes and good wishes. We had a great vacation. I'm already counting down 150 days til we get back. ;) Looking forward to trying BLT for the first time. I think it will be awesome to be close to MK. I'm hoping we can eat at Be Our Guest. :)

See ya real soon!!!!

I'm SO sad that you trip is nearly done... How strange is that?!

I am hoping though, now that you've checked out, you will tell me what room number you had at the BC! We're checking in on 8/23 and have a standard CL room booked... I'd love to make a request for that room - full balcony AND a great view? Yes, PLEASE!

Any chance you could PM me the room #?pixiedust:

Sorry to hear your trip is done (they always seem to go so fast) but I thoroughly enjoyed following along. Reading about all your adventures and seeing all your pictures helped get me get super excited for our trip coming up!!! Thank you for sharing with us all, safe travels home for your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter