The MURPHYS are LIVE from the Yacht Club!!! (3/19 - 3/27)

Looking forward to hearing about your trip!!! I hope the weather forecast improves for you, but as you said it beats the heck out of midwest weather this time of year.

I see you're staying at POP for 1 night and have stayed there numerous other times as well. Me and youngest DD are staying there for the 1st time in June for a short 4 day trip. Do you have a recommendation for a good non- preferred room location?

70's B is my favorite building. It is very close to the bus stop and has good parking. Also it is close to the food court. :)

I am on board, Erica!! Please post the impressions you have about your view and the best area to request that would be AWAY from noise like elevators yet ensuring an awesome view!! I can't wait to hear about it! Also fill us in on the CL - rumor has it it is still being run out of the Presidential Suite but see if you can get a look at the normal CL lounge and let meknow your thoughts!!! I booked BACK to YC CL.And I am staying unless you tell me otherwise!popcorn::

Oh wow, tell me all about this??? So the actual lounge is closed??

YAY! :yay: We'll be at Disney during the same time! My sister and I, along with our kids, will be starting out tomorrow afternoon for a drive down. We'll arrive Friday afternoon. Just like you, packing is in full swing---Actually most of the packing is done, but tonight will be crazy-hectic, as always! :)

Lucky you---staying at YC. We stayed there for the first time this past New Year's Eve trip. :goodvibes

Maybe we'll see each other! :thumbsup2

I'm subscribing. I just got hooked on the Yacht Club this past January!

I can't wait Erika! I am infatuated with all your reports, I've finally finished reading them all and I have to say, you make me feel as if I'm with you on the trip!!! Great job! :banana:

:yay:Count me in! I have read your other reports. Most importantly, love your Travel Channel Show.

popcorn::Looking forward to more!

Erika (in Ohio)

Oh wow, tell me all about this??? So the actual lounge is closed??

You tell us when you get there but per the IPO, yes the YC lounge is closed and going thru a soft rehab but being run out of Presidential Suite. That is what I was told and was told it would be open when I got there in June....Correct or not - let us know!

YAY! :yay: We'll be at Disney during the same time! My sister and I, along with our kids, will be starting out tomorrow afternoon for a drive down. We'll arrive Friday afternoon. Just like you, packing is in full swing---Actually most of the packing is done, but tonight will be crazy-hectic, as always! :)

Lucky you---staying at YC. We stayed there for the first time this past New Year's Eve trip. :goodvibes

Maybe we'll see each other! :thumbsup2

If you see us please stop and say hello!!!! :)

You tell us when you get there but per the IPO, yes the YC lounge is closed and going thru a soft rehab but being run out of Presidential Suite. That is what I was told and was told it would be open when I got there in June....Correct or not - let us know!

Wow, Ok, I will be sure to let you know tomorrow when we arrive. :)

We fly out this afternoon!! HOORAY!!!! :cool1: We'll probably arrive at WDW around 9:00 pm or so tonight. Checking in at Pop for one night. Probably won't hit a park, but I am making a secret trip to Walmart to get my New Moon DVD at midnight. :rolleyes1 ((yes I am crazy))

Can't wait to share our first arrival pics tonight!!!! :yay:

I can't wait to follow your trip, LIVE! I hope your flights are totally uneventful...the best kind! :goodvibes

Have fun on your trip, I will be looking forward to the live reports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter