OT - on your marks, get set..... CHAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, no cute puppy photos! :rolleyes:

But my baby girl is 4 years old today and I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. We're off to DLP in 6 weeks time though so that will cheer me up!! :cool1:

Here she is trying out her new leotard for gymnastics...

018.jpg

Thank you! Do you remember a year ago we were stressing about them starting pre-school?!! :sad2: This time next year they'll be off to big school!! When is Ash going to be 4?

Thank you! Do you remember a year ago we were stressing about them starting pre-school?!! :sad2: This time next year they'll be off to big school!! When is Ash going to be 4?

why do people have to keep reminding me my child is not a baby anymore :sad:

i know i remember that lol, its all a one day wonder isnt it. she will be four in december. so i am not letting go of the baby in her just yet :lmao:

yeah ash will be starting big school next september too, where does the time go

Sorry!!! :hug: Do you know the worst bit though.... she kept saying (ALL DAY) is it still my birthday, am I still 4, will I still be 4 tomorrow, will I still be 4 when we go to Disneyland???? I am nearly 5 now!

Sorry!!! :hug: Do you know the worst bit though.... she kept saying (ALL DAY) is it still my birthday, am I still 4, will I still be 4 tomorrow, will I still be 4 when we go to Disneyland???? I am nearly 5 now!

nearly 5 :scared1:

ash tried to tell me she was 10 today i said no dear you just act like you're ten :rotfl2:

Happy Birthday Isabelle:cake:

Can't believe its only 6 weeks. I better get my finger out and get Anna's passport renewed.

A while ago, I mentioned that Isabelle had asked for a princess castle birthday cake and some "kind" person on here suggested that I google princess castle cake and I would find loads of ideas...:surfweb: so off I went looking for inspiration and never dreaming that it would turn into this...

It's taken me about a week and heaven only know how I am going to get it to the party in one piece, but it's finished!! :banana:

Well done!! :cheer2: That does look lovely ~ it will be a shame to cut it!

Don't forget to send me a piece! :rotfl2:

that is just fantastic, i have already said on ebay there is no way i could make a cake as good but i think you deserve to be told twice lol

Thanks guys! Sonya, I'm sure you could do it!! Ask Ash if she wants one for her birthday in Decemeber!! Go on, you know you want to!! :rotfl2:

Elaine, you can't be far away, I'll save you a piece!! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter