OT - on your marks, get set..... CHAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the consultants today confirmed she has not had a stroke after all. She was able to recognise all her visitors today too which is a really good sign. Early days as to what happens next though.

Thanks to all of you for your kind thoughts - means a lot! :grouphug:

Had some extra good news today too, my friend had a baby boy this morning!! Sadly she's just moved to Devon but we're going to visit her in a few weeks for a big cuddle!! :lovestruc

Thats good news:goodvibes When I read what you put it did sound strange that they thought it was one, as she seemed to have made a rapid recovery. I have been to patients months after they have had one & they still have lasting effects from them. Stranger things have happened though!

Morning everyone.

Quick question for those who have booked direct with DLP.

Can anyone see their booking on the My Disneyland on the dlp website?

I have tried the last couple of days but get the following message
Due to technical reasons, your request cannot be handled Please try later or contact the Disneyland Paris call centre for assistance.

I wondered if it was just me or if everyone is having the same problem. :confused3

Can anyone see their booking on the My Disneyland on the dlp website?

I have tried the last couple of days but get the following message
Due to technical reasons, your request cannot be handled Please try later or contact the Disneyland Paris call centre for assistance.

I wondered if it was just me or if everyone is having the same problem. :confused3

I just tried and I got the same error at the top of the page but put my details in anyway and my booking came up as normal. Very strange!

Just had some good news that I wanted to share with you all - my Nana is coming home from hospital tomorrow!! :banana: I think the hospital are fed up of all the visitors!!! Even my Nana's niece from Australia was there this weekend!! :thumbsup2 Fingers crossed all is well when she's at home on her own.

I just tried and I got the same error at the top of the page but put my details in anyway and my booking came up as normal. Very strange!

Just had some good news that I wanted to share with you all - my Nana is coming home from hospital tomorrow!! :banana: I think the hospital are fed up of all the visitors!!! Even my Nana's niece from Australia was there this weekend!! :thumbsup2 Fingers crossed all is well when she's at home on her own.

Thats' fantastic news :cool1:

I still can't view it, i get a security warning about contents which will not be delivered using a secure HTTPS connection. Never had that before :confused3
Might try from my daughters netbook see if i can view it from there.

Thats' fantastic news :cool1:

I still can't view it, i get a security warning about contents which will not be delivered using a secure HTTPS connection. Never had that before :confused3
Might try from my daughters netbook see if i can view it from there.

I think I got that too, something about do you want to view only the webpage that which can be transmitted securely? I think that sometimes the images aren't considered secure :confused3 so I said No I want to view everything and it came up as normal.

We picked up the puppy on Saturday so thought I would share a few photos, he finally let me take some:goodvibes

IMG_1834.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1819.jpg

Is anyone else going along to the Grand Opening of the new Milton Keynes Disney Store this Saturday?

Here is the blurb from the Center MK website

Mickey and Minnie Mouse will officially open the store at 11am on Saturday 25th September during the Grand Opening Celebration. They will be joined by Paige O'Hara, best known as the voice of Princess Belle in the Oscar winning animated classic, Beauty and the Beast.

From 12 - 5.30pm, Mickey and Minnie Mouse and Belle and the Beast will be hosting meet and greets in Middleton Hall, so don't forget your camera! Plus there will be in-store events all day and a free gift for the first 100 guests who make a purchase!

Thanks everyone:goodvibes

omg so beautiful, what breed is he

He is a beagle, a breed known to be mischievous & he is already that! he favourite thing beside stealing peoples shoes is to commando crawl under the sofa or table except in a short while he will be too big & probably will get stuck:lmao:

Good morning everyone :goodvibes

Very sad here today as my DD just left to go back to Uni, hopefully i will see her in November for a weekend but if not it won't be until Christmas now. :sad1: I hate saying goodbye to her.

Very sad here today as my DD just left to go back to Uni, hopefully i will see her in November for a weekend but if not it won't be until Christmas now. :sad1: I hate saying goodbye to her.

The time will just fly by:hug: I sometimes miss not being at uni anymore but then I think about how I wouldn't be able to have the amount of holidays I do & the feeling soon goes away:lmao:

We picked up the puppy on Saturday so thought I would share a few photos, he finally let me take some:goodvibes
Oh no, I'm going to get all broody again now!! :lmao:

He's soooooo gorgeous. :love:

Is anyone else going along to the Grand Opening of the new Milton Keynes Disney Store this Saturday?
Would love to go but it's just a bit too far away. Are you going?

:hug:

Took my DD up to uni yesterday ~ she was the only one in her flat so had a VERY quiet night :rotfl2: although the others were arriving today so sure it won't stay quiet for long. Although I'll miss her company I am very excited for her ~ I wish I'd gone to uni!

Was it your DD who originally wasn't very happy there? If so, I gather she likes it now. :goodvibes

Took my DD up to uni yesterday ~ she was the only one in her flat so had a VERY quiet night :rotfl2: although the others were arriving today so sure it won't stay quiet for long. Although I'll miss her company I am very excited for her ~ I wish I'd gone to uni!

Was it your DD who originally wasn't very happy there? If so, I gather she likes it now. :goodvibes

I wish i had of had the opportunity to go as well.
Yes it was my DD and she has now settled down and loves it. She has just started her final year :eek: Them last 2 years have flown by.

Her final year? :scared1: I thought it was probably her second one. I'm glad she's loving it. My DD texted me last night to say the rest of her flatmates arrived yesterday, 2 boys and 2 girls, and they were off out exploring. She certainly seems to be loving it so far!! :)

Her final year? :scared1: I thought it was probably her second one. I'm glad she's loving it. My DD texted me last night to say the rest of her flatmates arrived yesterday, 2 boys and 2 girls, and they were off out exploring. She certainly seems to be loving it so far!! :)

Yes i know, It doesn't seem possible. She is talking about doing a Masters next year if she gets the grade.

I am glad you DD seems to be enjoying it, thats one massive hurdle crossed. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter