OT - on your marks, get set..... CHAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone :wave2:

Not far to go for you then!! Will you be visiting the Disney Store while you're there???!! :goodvibes
Of course, I always visit :lmao: although sadly there was nothing for me to buy in there. :sad2: I did see a couple of pins I liked but I'll wait and buy them in London next week. One of the CMs was counting down her hours to her trip to WDW today and her colleague had given her a long list of shopping including a handbag in white. When I walked in with the same bag in blue she wanted that colour too ~ I can see the girl will need to be paying for extra baggage! :rotfl2:

I hope you all have a wonderful time, Elaine. Now :scratchin why was it I couldn't make it? :idea: oh yes, I remember. This time tomorrow I'll be in France.
I think you're excused seeing as it's DLRP you're visiting! ;) :rotfl2: Maybe next year. :goodvibes

Hope you are having a wonderful time. :wizard::wizard:

Ive been away for the past 2 weekends so this one is going to be spent sorting stuff out. Ive loads of junk to get rid of so am planning on going to a carboot sale on Sunday
Hope your boot sale went well and you made lots of £££ :)

The way I see it is they are keeping me in a job;)
Very true.

I am still reeeling from the shock that someone has used my Barclaycard
OMG :eek: that's dreadful. Hope you get it sorted really quickly. :hug:

Sounds as though you had a good weekend Elaine - I wonder if Southampton has recovered yet.

I made loads of pennies at the car boot sale (shame i didnt make many pounds though :rotfl:) - I got rid of loads though which was the aim

When do you go to London? Im there bank holiday weekend

Good Morning everyone :wave2:
When do you go to London? Im there bank holiday weekend

We're going mid-week so we're back home for the BH weekend ~ let's hope we get nice weather and leave it behind for you. :sunny:

Got to crack on with decorating two bedrooms this week ~ I've been putting it off the last three weeks but DH is off work now so I think I'll let him do it and will just keep him supplied him with cups of tea! :rotfl:

Great news ~ my DD has got into her first choice uni. :banana: :banana: :banana:

She got her results a few weeks ago (she did a BTEC National Diploma) and, although she got good grades, they weren't enough for her first choice uni. She got into her insurance choice but decided she didn't want to go there so had to wait until the A level results were out for the first one to make a decision.

She's just heard that she's ben offered a place!! We will be celebrating tonight!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Fantastic news Elaine :cool1::cool1: - we have a couple of parents here at work who were waiting the news yesterday, mixed results I have to say - none as good as your DD! Well done her :goodvibes.

Great news ~ my DD has got into her first choice uni. :banana: :banana: :banana:

She got her results a few weeks ago (she did a BTEC National Diploma) and, although she got good grades, they weren't enough for her first choice uni. She got into her insurance choice but decided she didn't want to go there so had to wait until the A level results were out for the first one to make a decision.

She's just heard that she's ben offered a place!! We will be celebrating tonight!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Fantastic news Elaine:cheer2:

Good evening everybody :goodvibes

I've survived my 30 hour journey from Australia to home, so I'm now playing a natural game of chicken to see how "late" I can stay up without falling asleep :lmao:

I've survived my 30 hour journey from Australia to home, so I'm now playing a natural game of chicken to see how "late" I can stay up without falling asleep :lmao:

Welcome back :wave2: hope you had a fantastic time. :)

Excellent news and I am sure another proud parent moment for the memory bank :goodvibes

Hope you had a great trip. Good luck staying up late :surfweb:

Welcome back :wave2: hope you had a fantastic time. :)

Hope you had a great trip. Good luck staying up late :surfweb:

I had a fantastic trip - I just wish it was a little closer so it didn't take 30 hours to get there and another 30 hours to get home.

I managed about 10:30/11ish in the end, so hopefully that will go a long way to fixing the jetlag :thumbsup2

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Great news!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: Not too far away either! ;)

Welcome back! :goodvibes It is a shame it isn't closer isn't it?!!

Not been on here in a while, we've just put the house on the market yesterday so I've been de-cluttering and cleaning like a mad thing! :rotfl2:

Welcome home. Did you have a lovely trip?

I'm off to pick up my new car later, so my bank account will look worse then it has done for a while.

Many many congrats to Ware Bears DD. :cool1::cool1::cool1: I'm glad her hard work paid off.

You must be one proud momma. :thumbsup2

Well, like that proverbial bad penny, I'm back! :wave: We had a lovely, relaxing time in London ... despite the weather! :rotfl:
Not been on here in a while, we've just put the house on the market yesterday so I've been de-cluttering and cleaning like a mad thing! :rotfl2:
Good luck, I hope it sells quickly. :wizard: :wizard: Two houses that are up for sale in my road have both sold in the few days I was away.

I'm off to pick up my new car later, so my bank account will look worse then it has done for a while.
Hope you're enjoying your new car. :car:

its was my 2nd time seeing wicked and ive booked to go again in october i really love the show and lee was just a bonas let me know what you both think of it

This will be my fourth visit - when I like something I just keep on going. That seems to puzzle some people. ;)
I can see why you keep returning. I loved the Lion King, it was very, very good but Wicked was absolutely AMAZING. I want to book to go again, having to try very hard to keep my fingers under control! :rotfl2:

Afternoon all :goodvibes

What is everyone up to today? I feel absolutely shattered, i have been up for work the past 2 mornings at 4.50 :scared1: I should have gone to bed early last night but instead i sat up and watched Marple.

This afternoon i should be cutting the grass but i really cannot be bothered to do it so instead i might start sorting out what to take with me next week. I am more excited about this trip than i have been for any of the others.:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter