OT - on your marks, get set..... CHAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be my fourth visit - when I like something I just keep on going. That seems to puzzle some people. ;)

I dont know why i go to theme parks inthis counrty im so spoiled by disney i should know better but it seemed a good idea at the time:rotfl: i was in such a good mood though as the day before i went to see wicked in kondon and met LEE MEAD mmmmmmm nice

I have the Wicked musical as one of my most played pieces on iPod. Really hoping this comes to Glasgow or Edinburgh :)

Good morning everyone :goodvibes

It is absolutely tipping it down here today.
Bad news is that i have washing out :sad1:
Good news is that i don't seem to have so many wasps around my wasp tree (i mean greengage tree that has been taken over by wasps :eek:) :)

When are you going Elaine? We're at Wicked on 26th August.
LOL!! :lmao: That's the day we're going too! What a coincidence!

its was my 2nd time seeing wicked and ive booked to go again in october i really love the show and lee was just a bonas let me know what you both think of it
Will do. :goodvibes

It is absolutely tipping it down here today.
Bad news is that i have washing out :sad1:
Good news is that i don't seem to have so many wasps around my wasp tree (i mean greengage tree that has been taken over by wasps :eek:) :)

I got woken up at 5am by the rain smacking down on the conservatory roof ~ the noise doesn't normally bother me so it must have been torrential. It's just stopping now ~ the rain, I mean, not the noise. :rotfl:

Good thing you've got fewer wasps. :thumbsup2 How is your cat? And is the other one OK? My dog had 6 teeth removed yesterday :eek: and came home feeling very sorry for herself but I cooked her rice, chicken and scrambled egg for breakfast and she is much happier today. Her remaining teeth look fantastic, no trace of plaque or tartar left, and I am going to get my other dog's teeth looked at now so that she never ends up with hers in such a bad state.

Good thing you've got fewer wasps. :thumbsup2 How is your cat? And is the other one OK? My dog had 6 teeth removed yesterday :eek: and came home feeling very sorry for herself but I cooked her rice, chicken and scrambled egg for breakfast and she is much happier today. Her remaining teeth look fantastic, no trace of plaque or tartar left, and I am going to get my other dog's teeth looked at now so that she never ends up with hers in such a bad state.

Thats' great news about your dog:thumbsup2

My cats are fine thank you, had a bit of a scare with the girl one (the one i said didn't seem herself) ended up at the vets with her as she seemed to go downhill rather rapdily.
The vet said that she had a URI and gave her an antibiotic and an anti inflammatory. I still wonder whether it was something to do with the insect repellent though despite what he said as the recovery was amazing, within a couple of hours all the green gunk had disappeared from her eyes and she was back to her normal self :confused3 Very strange!

Matinee or evening? (waits with bated breath....)
Evening!! I think it's 7:30pm. Go on, tell me that's when you're going too!

The vet said that she had a URI and gave her an antibiotic and an anti inflammatory. I still wonder whether it was something to do with the insect repellent though despite what he said as the recovery was amazing, within a couple of hours all the green gunk had disappeared from her eyes and she was back to her normal self :confused3 Very strange!

It does seem a bit of a coincidence, doesn't it ~ thank goodness she's fine now.

Awww, we're going in the afternoon. Never mind, there's always next year. ;)

Awww, we're going in the afternoon. Never mind, there's always next year. ;)

What a shame. I'll still look out for you, though! :goodvibes

We booked last October and I don't remember having a choice of performances then, maybe they added the matinee later. We are looking round the Houses of Parliament in the morning then going to have a late lunch/early dinner which I hope my niece is going to join us for.

I have been busy planning lots of things to do but like I said in a previous post it's not Disney! :rotfl2:

Hi everyone,

Your dog is ok Elaine & that your cat is ok now Poppie:thumbsup2

I have had a few busy shifts at work this past week, actually working jobs with poorly patients not the usual lets call an ambulance for a sore throat, or intoxication etc

Its Friday which means its almost the weekend

Does anyone have anything exciting planned?

Ive been away for the past 2 weekends so this one is going to be spent sorting stuff out. Ive loads of junk to get rid of so am planning on going to a carboot sale on Sunday

A days work to get through first today though

not the usual lets call an ambulance for a sore throat, or intoxication etc
That must be soooooooo frustrating ........... it must be so hard to keep your cool when you've been called for something so trivial.
Does anyone have anything exciting planned?
Yes ~ for once I can say I have!! :yay:

This time tomorrow I'll have met up with the other DIS girlies for our weekend in Southampton. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I hope you all have a wonderful time, Elaine. Now :scratchin why was it I couldn't make it? :idea: oh yes, I remember. This time tomorrow I'll be in France.

I hope you all have a wonderful time, Elaine. Now :scratchin why was it I couldn't make it? :idea: oh yes, I remember. This time tomorrow I'll be in France.

Not at all jealous!! :rotfl: Hope you have a fab time at the New York! (If you get a chance could you find out whether the Inventions character Sunday brunch is a myth or a reality??? I'd love to know, no worries if not, I'll give them a ring!) :goodvibes

Enjoy your cocktails!!! :cloud9:

That must be soooooooo frustrating ........... it must be so hard to keep your cool when you've been called for something so trivial.
Yes ~ for once I can say I have!! :yay:

This time tomorrow I'll have met up with the other DIS girlies for our weekend in Southampton. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Most of our calls are to jobs that GPs can deal with but they are the worst culprits, they refuse to see the patient when they can easily be treated at home. The way I see it is they are keeping me in a job;)

Enjoy the DIS weekend:thumbsup2

Have a lovely trip:goodvibes

Morning all,

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend planned.:goodvibes

I am still reeeling from the shock that someone has used my Barclaycard to the tune of £528.07,:scared1: Both transactions were pending yesterday so they couldn't do anything but today the one for £491.07 hit my account so i rang and they put that one into dispute.
Got to wait for the £36 for easyjet and the £1 for a hotel to hit my account to dispute those too.:headache:

Morning all,

I am still reeeling from the shock that someone has used my Barclaycard to the tune of £528.07,:scared1: Both transactions were pending yesterday so they couldn't do anything but today the one for £491.07 hit my account so i rang and they put that one into dispute.
Got to wait for the £36 for easyjet and the £1 for a hotel to hit my account to dispute those too.:headache:

Thats a nightmare Poppie :scared1:! My friend was hit by internal fraud at her bank a couple of years ago - within 2 days of her inheritance from her dad's estate hitting her account, it was wiped in 3 transactions. She went through hell trying to get it sorted out, even though the transactions were shown to have come from a location nowhere near where my friend lives.

I hope Barclaycard sort it out for you quickly.

Morning all,

Sorry to hear that. I had it with my Natwest credit card but they caught it before it was all processed as it was outside my normal spending habits. I was told the fraudsters usually buy something very cheap to see if it will work & then more on to bigger purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter