• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The New Play along, "Show me a picture of......continued"

IMG_9796ed-2ed-XL.jpg

Show me Alice in Wonderland.

_DSC2072-X3.jpg

Show me inside Splash Mountain

That reminds me of something about that skeleton. Apparently, when Pirates was closed for refurbishment, a CM, who was carrying that skeleton fell and was severely injured. The skeleton was also severely damaged, to the point where it would have to be replaced, not repairable.
Don't know if this is true, but the "suit" who was nice enough to push me in a wheelchair through the ride, then gave me 3anytime FP+s, told me, so I for one believe him.

Now lets return to seeing a picture of the inside of Space Mountain.

That reminds me of something about that skeleton. Apparently, when Pirates was closed for refurbishment, a CM, who was carrying that skeleton fell and was severely injured. The skeleton was also severely damaged, to the point where it would have to be replaced, not repairable.
Don't know if this is true, but the "suit" who was nice enough to push me in a wheelchair through the ride, then gave me 3anytime FP+s, told me, so I for one believe him.

Now lets return to seeing a picture of the inside of Space Mountain.

Yes, I believe it's permanently gone. Now I know why!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter