I like plotting to kill

You're a twit, a sissy, a girl!
I'm the darkest of lords

You think you should rule the world,
I think books are a thrill!

Sipping tea by the fire is swell

Pushing people in is fun as well!

I like folding all my ties
and you have no friends? Hey! That's a surprise!

the evening star is shinning bright.
so make a wish and hold on thight.
theres magic in the air tonight and anything can happen.

Ellie said her throat was bleeding... Looked it up and the first result mentioned someone's throat bleeding being the start of pneumonia. Looked up the symptoms and couldn't find anything, then adding "throat bleeding" to the search came up with a link to throat cancer. Nothing about bleeding throats again, but mentioned how the initial symptoms are similar to a cold...

Kinda worried since she had her tonsils out last last Friday, and is still vulnerable to infections. She's been in the conservatory all night, or the coldest room in the house, and all the initial symptoms of throat cancer she has (but that's probably from healing for the operation... and they're all common symptoms that anyone has when they have the flu)

no fair i want real tag

i guess im not that funny as i thought i was
:(

the tag fairy keeps tagging people like crazy in a certain secret thread. I ain't sayin' which one! :)

No worries. I'll just go through your post history using the search function ;)

Ellie said her throat was bleeding... Looked it up and the first result mentioned someone's throat bleeding being the start of pneumonia. Looked up the symptoms and couldn't find anything, then adding "throat bleeding" to the search came up with a link to throat cancer. Nothing about bleeding throats again, but mentioned how the initial symptoms are similar to a cold...

Kinda worried since she had her tonsils out last last Friday, and is still vulnerable to infections. She's been in the conservatory all night, or the coldest room in the house, and all the initial symptoms of throat cancer she has (but that's probably from healing for the operation... and they're all common symptoms that anyone has when they have the flu)

:hug::hug:
I hope she feels better and I'm sending all my best wishes her way :grouphug:

vq2sdx.jpg

Ok. I posted Brendon. Now it's a random thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter