The 'Next Stop- Marriage!' Pre Trip Report!!

btw, SNAP, I have a stinkin head cold too...:sick:

Oooh how exciting, we're going to be there at the same time!!!! We arrive on the 30th and are staying at the Hotel New York, am so excited too!!

I ordered my currency from Crown Currency Exchange and will NEVER use anyone but them again, they are BRILLIANT! Money is going to be delivered to me on 28th September, excellent exchange rate, best out there I think, highly recommend them.

Hope we bump into each other, have a fab time :goodvibes

Ive used crown currency exchange about 3 times now as they have the best exchange rate of anyone ive seen. I will order our euros from there tomorrow when I get paid.

Well, I'm still not 100% well, but I'm much better than I was! I've been working my switchboard coughing and sneezing, but hell bent on not missing work! I had to go home early on Monday, but fingers crossed I've managed to stay in yesterday and today... Hopefully I'll be better soon!!! In time for DLRP!! Woop Woop!

Bob xoxoxox

bob!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i missed this before, but what a fab pretrippie!!!!
sorry to hear ur not feelin well, and hope that ull be much better soon!!

well done on ur job and glad ur weddings coming along nicely - cant believe how close it is!!!!!!!!!!!!! will be lookin forward to wedding pics :goodvibes

bob - just checked out ur wedding thread & ur dress is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the colour i had for my bm dress many yrs ago!!!

do love that colour ur gonna look fabulous!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

bob - just checked out ur wedding thread & ur dress is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the colour i had for my bm dress many yrs ago!!!

do love that colour ur gonna look fabulous!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Awww, thanks Nikki!!! So many people have said nice things about the colour... It's put my mind at rest as I was expecting a lot of negative vibes!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Bob xoxox

I've just ordered my Euros from my bank.... I got the nicest lady ever!! We had the same birthday and she loves DLRP!!! Woop!! I'm REALLY excited now!

Bob xoxoxox

glad to hear u got ur euros - that means time is getting closer......

as for ur dress, the colour is just fab, i also think that dark blue is also a lovely colour if ur going for sumthin diff, but green is def a fav!! any luck with a bolero yet?? will keep eyes open for u!!

I've just ordered my Euros from my bank.... I got the nicest lady ever!! We had the same birthday and she loves DLRP!!! Woop!! I'm REALLY excited now!

Bob xoxoxox

Thats so weird i went to change some money up yesterday in my bank and the lady who served me loved DLRP aswell :lmao: Maybe she works in both banks :rotfl2:

Glad you got your euros sorted :thumbsup2

Hi, only just seen this thread! Congratulations on your job!! :flower3: The holiday and your wedding will be here before you know it! Off to look at your wedding thread now!:goodvibes

I picked my Euros up today....!! He he he!! So excited!!!

I've also been buying some holiday clothes today (Leggings, nothing too exciting!) and being generally hyper. I've also emailed RS Transports to ask if I could please have a copy of my confirmation email in English (I think I understand it, but I'm not certain!!) and I'm now just excited fit to burst!!!

It's also SDD day, so I'll have another boogie here!

:ccat:
:donald::donald:
:ccat::ccat::ccat:
:donald::donald::donald::donald:
:ccat::ccat::ccat::ccat::ccat:
:donald::donald::donald::donald::donald::donald:

Bob xoxoxox

I've been making some dining plans (Nothing set in stone yet!) thanks to the lovely Sonya (mommy2ash) ringing Disney for me and seeing when my choices were open! :laughing:

The plans so far:

Monday:

Lunch: Something in the Airport (Probs Burger King)
Dinner: Rainforest Cafe (As soon as we arrive and get checked in!)

Tuesday:

Lunch: Cafe Mickey
Dinner: Chicago Steakhouse

Wednesday:

Lunch: Walts
Dinner: Annettes

Thursday:

Lunch: Blue Lagoon
Dinner: California Grill

Friday:

Lunch: Maybe go for a course at the Silver Spur, or maybe just grab some Croques on Mainstreet.....
Dinner: Amble Tandoori whilst back home ranting about our trip to my Mum!

I :lovestruc Disney Food!

Bob xoxoxoxo

great choices bob. you really should try fit in the silver spur. we had a fantastic meal there. although if you are in a rush on your last day it mightnt be great. we found the service a bit slow but the good was great.

great choices bob. you really should try fit in the silver spur. we had a fantastic meal there. although if you are in a rush on your last day it mightnt be great. we found the service a bit slow but the good was great.

We're thinking of maybe just going for a main course to try it out.... We shall see though.... Like I say, nothing set in stone! ;)

This time next week, I shall probably be in the Sequoia Lodge! Wooooooop!

Bob xoxoxox

Oh my Gosh..... This time next week I'll be waking up in DISNEYLAND!!! :banana: I'll be getting ready to run to the parks (And Robert will be grumbling about keeping up with me!)...!

Bob xoxox

wont be long now

restaurant choices look good

im sitting here drooling over the menus , and am starving

:cool1::cool1:

Well, we hadn't planned to do much this weekend as we wanted to rest up for DLRP... However, I got a call from the estate agents yesterday saying that a landlord was desperate to show us around his property (READ: He has not yet rented it and wants some cash in pocket.). She kinda begged us to make time to see it, so we now have a house viewing on Saturday... Something tells me I'm in for a manic weekend!

Bob xoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter