The Offical Ideas For Friendly Town Online Thread

Cpt.JackSpearow

When Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures A
We need ideas!! Give us ideas for the game me and nano are making, if you lucky it might just be in the game :) Please no ideas copied from VMK, or anything in real life created except couches or anything, just no name brands because thats copyright (c).

id like a whole bunch of difrant style cow boys hats and country styl clothing

i would like a gester costume and things you can hold in your hand and a costume that when you put it on it makes you invisible like when you put on your hat your head is gone and when you put on your pants you bottom is gone

Hmm... I like the invisible idea, trust me cat, you will see lots of cowboy stuff ;)

how does sun glasses sound? on all colors that have diffrent styles

or

necklace's

I think you should have clothing of different cultures, like Spanish dresses, hula skirts, japanese kimonos, bharatnatyam (sp?) outfits (this is an indian dance in case you have no idea what i'm talking about) and such. I could help out with research on clothing if you need, I might go into design when I am older :) I would love to see flowers for girls, to put in their hair. Some of the latest trends, like loose camo pants for girls. Denim skirts, belts, raglans, and some other cool stuff (leggings!). Most girls would probably love the idea of the new treads. As for guys, hoodies, some camo too, jeans, sneakers, jerseys etc.

If you ever need ideas or design help I'd be more than happy to help :)

1. LONGER HAIR IS A MUST!!!!!

2. design-it-yourself outfits

3. PLZ PUT A BIG MALL WITH LOTS OF STUFF IN IT!!!! lol

4. hair pins, accesories

5. more actions like running, jumping, etc.

6. a totally different way of dancing from vmk LOL

7. PETS PETS PETS!!!!

8. actuall food and drinks LOL

9. cafes

10. more shoe designs: high heels, etc.

11. desks and more furniture designs

12. people height differences

13. cars

14. more clothes variety

15. more magic :wizard:

16. school would be cool too :teacher:

17. sports like cheerleading and baseball

18. makeup for girls

19. emotions blushing, crying, etc.

20. things that can write :)

milkabum said:
I think you should have clothing of different cultures, like Spanish dresses, hula skirts, japanese kimonos, bharatnatyam (sp?) outfits (this is an indian dance in case you have no idea what i'm talking about) and such. I could help out with research on clothing if you need, I might go into design when I am older :) I would love to see flowers for girls, to put in their hair. Some of the latest trends, like loose camo pants for girls. Denim skirts, belts, raglans, and some other cool stuff (leggings!). Most girls would probably love the idea of the new treads. As for guys, hoodies, some camo too, jeans, sneakers, jerseys etc.

If you ever need ideas or design help I'd be more than happy to help :)
Im thinking I would like you to be a game designer.. you never know ;)

i never got to post that i wanted to be a tester bc my server was down and now i cant find it but i would really like to be a tester or any thind you have

denim miny skirts
denim jeans hula outfit
bikiny and a bech room
umbelerla
rain cout
dogs and cats
pop corn mashine
soft drink machine
tables in shapes of pinaples
acsesoriues
i pods :rotfl2:
rooms where you can play volleyball and football
hats with pinaples on top like a tray with fruit on top of it cool blikes so you can ride around
painting boeards :artist:
difreant weights some ppl can be skinny come some be big :thumbsup2
cinima
theater
i love thinking of idears hope you like them :cool1:

maybe some japanese influence?
i want masks. i like masks that go on your eyes.
furniture that would be cool:computers, pools, tv's.
and cars sound cool.
lots of acceseries for hands, ect. like staffs and other stuff.
and historical influence too, such as:medieval, roman/greek, georgian, victorian, edwardian, 60's and 50's, the list is endless.
more stylized people.
rooms that would be cool:
ship/dock,
castle,
party,
mansion,
attic,
piano(i know its really wierd, but who dousn't want to live on piano?
could you do poster-like things in this?
if so why not do some famous paintings, like the mona lisa?
would you be allowed to use some haunted mansion things?
could you do rides?
ok im done
m.g

maybe you should make it so if you play from japan you type in japanse then if someones playing in use the writing changes for just the diffrent country people to their writing and you should have diffrent country clothes also dogs and design your own room and quest and design your own cloth and music and you should have awards for best clothes best music room and quest and you should have jobs and school and stuff like real life

birdman94 said:
maybe you should make it so if you play from japan you type in japanse then if someones playing in use the writing changes for just the diffrent country people to their writing and you should have diffrent country clothes also dogs and design your own room and quest and design your own cloth and music and you should have awards for best clothes best music room and quest and you should have jobs and school and stuff like real life
yeah.. but neither of us know anything about japan

here is an idea you make things like you can fight like a game but you can use things you have and if you lose you have to give something up and another idea you shopuld have game quest and when you do get down with it you get a couple random pieces of a key and you trade for more and more and fight for them like a battle and then you make turniments for them then after yuo get enoughyou make a full key and after its full you get to go to specail places to get specail things

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter