The Official DIS Emmy Awards LIVE WATCH PARTY Thread!!! - TONITE!

One more win for Jennifer Coolidge. Now that her character is definitely dead, someone else will have a chance to win next year.

Loved Season 1 of Abbott Elementary. I stopped watching during season two. It didn’t hold my attention.

That's how I'm feeling about Only Murders in the Building. Seasons 1 & 2 were so good. But, they split up the trio too much and it doesn't isn't as good as it was. It's baely holding my attention now, even though they brought in Meryl Streep, which should have made it better.

That's how I'm feeling about Only Murders in the Building. Seasons 1 & 2 were so good. But, they split up the trio too much and it doesn't isn't as good as it was. It's baely holding my attention now, even though they brought in Meryl Streep, which should have made it better.
I didn’t even make it to season 2.

I'm here finally. I was watching my team win and then had to make dinner.

Thanks again for the invite. It's not on British TV until tomorrow evening. I'm pretty sure the Oscars are on live over here, though. So, hopefully, I can join you all for that one. It was fun last year! ::yes::::yes::::yes::

Thanks for the link for the dresses and suits. I just looked through them. Some nice looking attire and some "what were they thinking" of course. And WTH did Niecy Nash do to herself?

Too bad Jason Sudekis was shut out on his last chance for Ted Lasso.

That's part of the problem when a show that isn't a comedy is put in the comedy category. Those actors & actresses get to play deeper roles and subject matter, instead of playing light and fluffy, which is more rightfully what the comedy genre requires. So, their acting seems "better" in comparison.

OK, maybe that picture of Niecy was bad because she looks much better on TV.

Uh oh! Neicy has to hold up her dress AND the Emmy. If they both start falling, which one does she grab to hold up? o_O

That's part of the problem when a show that isn't a comedy is put in the comedy category. Those actors & actresses get to play deeper roles and subject matter, instead of playing light and fluffy, which is more rightfully what the comedy genre requires. So, their acting seems "better" in comparison.
As long as The Bear runs I can’t imagine any of the real comedy guys beating its cast.

I'm liking the reunions too! I love seeing all the old shows I watched.

OK, so I've never seen The Bear. Is it really that good?

I'm still getting through season 2 of Only Murderers and the last season of The Crown but if it is really good it can be next on my list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter