The Official Kingdom Hearts Thread

I just found out that they already made the second Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack! I'm so buying it! Just like the first one it is a japanese import! lol but it lists all the songs in the game. It looks like "Passions" is the theme but it's called "Sanctuary" here in Amercia! It's on the list like 4 times! I really want to hear it!

DementedRiku said:
I just found out that they already made the second Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack! I'm so buying it! Just like the first one it is a japanese import! lol but it lists all the songs in the game. It looks like "Passions" is the theme but it's called "Sanctuary" here in Amercia! It's on the list like 4 times! I really want to hear it!

I just looked on ebay for it, not too bad pricewise so far... still searching through various sellers. Oh, I remember how excited I was when I got the first one! I'm going to have to get it this week so I'll have it before I leave for Florida. Yay for awesome soundtracks! :woohoo:

This is bird here, but no the only blade you make is Ultima. That was a rumored aspect that was later canned. The Japanese version of Passion sounds really cool. And sadly goofy, the only optional boss is Sepiroth. We do get to see a fight between cloud and sephy like in Final Mix.

And sadly I have seen the opening sequence of KH2, and I don't care what they say, you really need to have played CoM or else none of it makes since. You see Sora fighting Marluxia, then it switches to Riku fighting Ansem. It is basically like a mirror, switching back and forth between the two. It can be confusing if you have not played the game. Plus the whole part about Sora being in the Flower Pod at the end plays a big part in the beginning of the game. So I guess what I am trying to say is , PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!!!

Oh and if your not good enough at games to beat it, you should be able to find the ending for it on the internet somewhere. :thumbsup2

True bot true. How are you coping with the wait. I saw some interesting things on the internet like what would your organization name (your name, scrambled up with and X thrown in) or what would your keyblade be.

So my name is Dale, and the Org. name is Lexad.

And my keyblade would be the Regginator. It fires laser beams that destroy PS2 and Xbox heartless. :rotfl2: :rotfl:

For those of you that don't understand what I just said, Reggie (the Regginator) Fils Aime works for Nintendo of America and his favorite catch phrase is Kicking (huh hmm) and taking names. There are things on Photoshop that have Reggie firing laser beams out of his eyes at a PS2 and Xbox :3dglasses :furious: It is really funny since he worked for MTV and now works for Nintendo, so he does not fit the stereotypical Nintendo person. :crazy:

thnintendoowns2.gif

and this is just for the fun of it! :rotfl2:
the873f8fa.gif

how about mine being Eggexor (name being George) and i don't know what my keyblade will be like...

Lol for some reason that reminds me of something Dr. Eggman would create from sonic. Cool!

I am sorry if my recent post offended any Playstation or XBox fans out there. :offtopic: Really the reason we bought the PS2 was for the DVD (when real DVD players were very expensive) to play in the car. We bought a few games, but they were all so bad. Then for fun of it, I rented KH at a store because I was really bored, and I liked it a lot. My sis has Eyetoy and Dancepad, but they only come out when a friend is over. So really since I beat KH a 2 years ago, it just sat there collecting dust, with the occasional movie played on it. So yeah, I am a Nintendo fan until the end of time.

Oh yeah, and the part where Yoshi was being beaten up was from the commercial for Super Smash Bros on the N64. I thought it would fit nicely with Reggie being so hardcore.

Mine would be Lexyk. And you know, I would hope that my weapon (since not all Orgonization XIII use Keyblades) would be a gigantic bow. For some reason I have a battle all planned out (a bos battle.) So you'd be up against a cliff, and you'd have to jump onto levetating platforms (in like Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion) while being shot at with the bow from some distance away on the platforms. You could do this reaction command where you dodge the arrows. As you get up to the platform you chain a bunch of combos while using another reaction command to avoid getting grabbed and fired from the bow back towards the cliff, where you would have to start the process over again. Yes, I have lots of time on my hands.

12 days!! I can't take it!!! [ I don't have any problems.....I can stop playing anytime I want......:scared: :scared: :scared: ]

Hi everyone my name is Lexad, uh uh I mean Dale.
Hi Lexad uh uh Dale.
I am addicted to Kingdom Hearts. Omg, there is Xemnas right behind you. Ah!
Final Drive! :furious: Uh where is Donald and Goofy? :confused3

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

yea im not excited...because i alredy played the game during december..lol im excited to play it in english ...I HATE ROXAS...stupid wannabe sora person lol.. jk i like mickey hes cool they reunite woot!

oh yea the passion! i understand it! xD XD XD ..

they made an english song for passion for the game, i really dont like ill upload it soon hold up...

Also...woot! Mulan is in the game ..and finally u can actually transform into other stuff instead of just a mer-dude- ish... thing lol..

Spoiler...kinda ish..

haha daisy get mad at donald cuz hes going away and all that stuff lol!

donaldhurt2.gif

Sanctuary? (the english version of passion) can you post a link?

Besides Roxas is Sora if you think about it. So he is not a wannabe. lol

He's not evil, he is just misunderstood. Spoilers!

Because of the unique way of his creation, he doesn't have his memories of being Sora (he should be keeping his memories, not losing them), and is quickly recruited by the Orginazation. Axel and Roxas become best friends. Axel does anything to help out Roxas, but when Roxas rejoins with Sora, Axel loses his best friend. later Axel dies to save Sora, so in turn he saves Roxas. Apparently it made people cry.

Saxsoon said:
Sanctuary? (the english version of passion) can you post a link?

Besides Roxas is Sora if you think about it. So he is not a wannabe. lol

I've been trying to find a link for it but can only find one for Passion. I finally saw/heard part of Sanctuary in the KH2 preview and honestly...I like Passion a lot better then Sactuary! It seems like she's streching the lyrics to make it fit in english while the japanese version is right on the money!

Yeah I downloaded passion to my MP3 player. I like it more than Simple and Clean, but from I heard, it is still better than Sanctuary. But I still like Simple and Clean.

Can you give me a link to the portion of Sanctuary and the preview.

I seriously can't wait. Also looking forward to Metroid Hunters. I could go buy it tomorrow if I wanted, but I am going to wait awhile. I do need another great DS game to add to my library.

My most looked forward to worlds are Tron and Steamboat Willie. My next anticpated is Deep Dive City (the city in the extended hidden image in Final Mix also known as The world that never was) and PotC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter