The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Sarah

home.php

i don't think the link worked...not sure how to do the pic..will send if you ask!

you need to use photobucket and copy the image link for it to work

First Name: Jean

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown/ Blue

Body Type: Short but Active ;-)

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: Yes (1 Horse, 1 Tiny Dog, 2 Cats)

Favorite activities: Running ,Riding, Reading, and of course going to Disney World!

Favorite movie: Ladyhawk

Favorite color(s): Blue?

Favorite Disney character(s): Mulan, Sleeping Beauty

A little bit about yourself: I am a life long student. I have been going to school for what seems like forever! Even after I graduated I stuck around and now work as a college library director. I also am very active. I run and ride and walk the dog almost everyday. I also am a travel planner! I can't wait for my next vacation and enjoy the planning almost as much as the trip!

A little bit about your ideal match: I don't really know:rolleyes:. I have dated lots of types of men and they all have taught me something. So I guess I'll leave this answer open ended and just wait and see!

First Name: Kat

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Blonde with Blue/green/grey eyes (they change color depending on what I'm wearing and the light.)

Body Type: Comfortably Cushioned

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any pets: No, I wish I did I love animals!

Favorite activities: Anything Disney related, swimming, hockey, going to sporting events, hiking, watching movies, hanging out with friends, anything outside, photography, traveling, and visiting museums and zoos. I'm pretty much down for whatever. I like to go out with friends but I love to hang out at home and relax too.

Favorite movie: I love Disney movies (shocking, I know), comedies, musicals, classics, dramas, romantic, pretty much anything but scary movies. My favorite movies are Singing in the Rain, Casablanca, Fantasia, The Hangover, and Sharkwater.

Favorite color(s): Blue and the color of the caribbean ocean.

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle because of her sense of adventure and Constance because you have to admire a lady who'll get her hands dirty. (Before I get jumped at that; it is a joke. In no way to I approve of killing husbands.)

A little bit about yourself: I love to try new things. It's a rare day off when I sit around the house. I love to read. I'm a complete certifiable Disney Nut. I think about Disney or going to Disney almost everyday. My absolute favorite thing is traveling. I want to see the whole world. I've spent the last 7 years moving around the country. I like to do things outside and I pretty much always have a camera with me (sometimes more than 1). I'm outgoing and enjoy meeting new people. I'm extremely stubborn and independent. I love to laugh and can usually find humor in a bad situation.

A little bit about your ideal match: I don't have an overall type but I want someone who will fight with me when I'm being stubborn (which is often), laugh with me when times are tough (which hopefully won't be often), and enjoy all the amazing moments that life offers (which should be at least once a day). I also want someone who loves Disney as much as I do.

The picture is a year old. Apparently I spend too much time behind the camera. I'm on the left. That's Laurell K Hamilton on my right, I love her books.
seattle079.jpg

First Name: Joanna

Hair/Eye Color: Black/Brown

Body Type: average/a few extra pounds

Ethnicity: caucasian

Occupation: high school math teacher :teacher: (and I decorate cakes as a side business)

Do you have any kids: nope

Do you have any pets: yes, a shih-tzu named Sprinkles

Favorite activities: Hanging out with friends, going to movies, reading, collecting Marvel comics, shopping, spending time with family, taking in a sporting event, fun show, or museum... I enjoy lots of different activities. :goodvibes

Favorite movie: Right now it's Sex and the City (and the sequel), but that changes almost daily. Sometimes it's Enchanted. Other days my answer would be Serenity. Just depends on my mood. ;)

Favorite color(s): pink (I'm pretty girly in that regard.) :cutie:

Favorite Disney character(s): Love Stitch and Giselle.

A little bit about yourself: I'm on disdates.com as everydaymathchick, so check me out there if you like. I'm fairly confident calling myself a techie and am on twitter and facebook. I enjoy relaxing evenings out (or in) after a long day of work. I'm up to trying most anything at least once, and while I'm happy to go play paintball and roll around in the mud, I'm more at home not being super messy. Creativity plays a huge roll in my everyday life. If I'm not making something for my classroom, I'm creating in PhotoShop or on some other craft project. That's part of the reason I used my math major to be a teacher: so I can use math, which I love, and still be creative. I'm not sure how to sum myself up in a paragraph really. Happy to exchange emails to get to know you.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'd prefer a man who is a Christian. Distance isn't really an issue for me. A man who can laugh at life's random events and can still find the positive is a must. You've got to know a bit about pop culture, and it would be great if you enjoy TV. :laughing: Someone who can keep his cool but knows what's worth fighting for and what battles to choose would be perfect. I'm a passionate person who feels deeply, falls fast, loves with all her heart, and is one of the most loyal and forgiving people you will meet. I need someone who has the same zeal for life. :flower3:

Click on the thumbnail to see my pic bigger.

This first one is me as "Water Woman" for my church's VBS (super hero theme) this summer. Lots of crazy hairdo's and metallic blue eyeshadow, but the kids had a blast and learned so much. Have to admit, playing a super hero was fun!

This one is me at World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta, GA. I'm originally from Woodstock, GA, and I went back for a long visit this summer and got to revisit some of my favorite sites.

Been lurking for a few months...I am a recent single thinking of posting. Do people actually meet people on these singles threads? Just curious.
OK, I'm in:

First Name: Jim

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Black/Hazel

Body Type: Athletic/In shape

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: Yes 2 Daughters

Do you have any pets: No but love animals

Favorite activities: Sports, Music, Traveling especially to Theme Parks

Favorite movie: Too many favorites – Here are a few: Spinal Tap, Jurassic Park, Holy Grail, Tommy Boy, ALL Pixar movies (Up is my fav right now but I love them all)

Favorite color(s): Black, Red, Yellow

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey

A little bit about yourself: DVC owner, Easy going, fun; basically a big kid especially when it comes to Disney and other theme parks. Disney is the best but really, I love them all. I love all sports and stay active playing basketball, softball and running. Along with a busy and stressful full time job, I am a semi professional musician playing mostly bass guitar at local night clubs on the weekends. After that, I spend the rest of my time with my two girlfriends (14 and 11) who as of now, mostly live with me. At this point in my life, I have decided that sleep is way over rated…

A little bit about your ideal match: Would love to meet someone who likes to have fun, laugh, go out, travel, loves music and obviously loves and appreciates Disney but also is not afraid to take on a big coaster at a local Six Flags. I would love to meet someone who loves hanging out a Sunday to watch football or a stupid sitcom or go out in the summer and catch a baseball game or concert.

Feel free to PM me for more info…

Pics (me with my girls):

jandjim.jpg

aandj.jpg

Hi all, been a while since ive lurked this thread sooo i think i'll repost:hippie:

First Name: Jeff

Sex: male

Hair/Eye Color: brown eyes, brown hair

Body Type: I work out quite a bit so you could say I'm pretty built.

Do you have any pets: not yet but I'm getting a dog

Favorite activities: I love sports, especially football. Also love basketball, baseball and auto racing. Also like working out, fishing, golfing, surfing, hanging out at the beach and of course Disney

Favorite movie: The Departed, the Bourne trilogy, Toy Story(all 3), Monsters Inc., the Lion King, Ratatouille

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Pongo

A little bit about yourself: For the most part I'm pretty laid back and easy going.. although at times I'm told I can be a spitfire lol. I went to college at College of Charleston up in South Carolina. Then I got a job with an aftermarket company down here. I've been a huge Disney fan my entire life, I love most all Disney movies and love going to WDW as much as possible:cool1:... my favorite park is Epcot and my favorite rides are Splash Mountain, Rock n' Roller Coaster and Pirates.

A little bit about your ideal match: obviously she's gotta be somewhat into Disney otherwise she wouldn't be here. She's gotta be smart, funny, friendly and attractive. I also like somebody has somewhat of an interest in sports, or atleast can pretend lol. Somebody who is unpredictable, can handle me at my worst and my best(mostly my best:goodvibes) and who is a lot of fun and very outgoing.

i did and now wish i hadnt .. i must be gettin old my hangovers last all day haha ..

LOL. I remember those days.

The trick is that as you get older, you get smarter. Drink some water both before and after your drinking. (at least a glass or so before bed.). Aspirin or something also helps before bed.

If you ever saw the movie "Fried Green Tomatoes", Think of it as the drinkers version of the parking lot scene.

(Young kids cut off lady and steal the last parking spot. As they get out, they say to the lady) "Face it mom, We are younger and quicker!" (Mom proceeds to turn into the parking space and hit the younger girl's car. ) "Face it kids, I'm older and have cheaper insurance!"

The Moral of this story... Just cause you get older doesn't mean you can't do what you did when you were younger, it just means you have a whole new set of tools at your disposal to do it right. :rotfl:

Oh! And before I forget..... To all of you who couldn't make the Hershey DISmeet.... :p

It was a lot of fun... The Chocolate was tastey... And now I'm worn out and tired and getting ready to completely pass out.

Seriously, HOW do you manage to build a park uphill both entering and leaving the damned thing!? :confused3

Oh! And before I forget..... To all of you who couldn't make the Hershey DISmeet.... :p

It was a lot of fun... The Chocolate was tastey... And now I'm worn out and tired and getting ready to completely pass out.

Seriously, HOW do you manage to build a park uphill both entering and leaving the damned thing!? :confused3

They did it so you'd burn off all that free chocolate that you are given (and don't share)!:upsidedow

I figured what the heck lol :rolleyes1

First Name: Chris (Christina)

Hair/Eye Color: light brown/blue

Body Type: Curvy (larger)

Do you have any kids: 3 daughters 19 (on her own), 8 and 7 live with me

Do you have any pets: nope, love animals but I am allergic

Favorite activities: Disney (of course), beach, mountains, light hiking, flea markets, movies, etc...

Favorite movie: To many to list

Favorite color(s): lime green (even before dis lol)

Favorite Disney character(s): Figment

A little bit about yourself: Very happy with my life, just looking for someone to share it with.

A little bit about your ideal match: sense of humor a must, go with the flow, enjoy kids, honest, to name a few

First Name: Ann

Hair/Eye Color: auburn/hazel

Body Type: Pleasantly plump

Do you have any kids: 4 with 3 living with me.

Do you have any pets: Little puggle (pug and beagle)

Favorite activities: Disney, movies, dining out, Disney, reading, Disney, Teaching my classes.

Favorite movie: Non-Disney: Lord of the Rings; Disney: Lion King & Pirates of the Caribbean.

Favorite color(s): Black and turquoise

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey Mouse; 3-hitchhiking ghosts

A little bit about yourself: I'm a single mom who loves hanging out with my kids, but also likes spending time with adults and my extended family. I grew up 3 miles from Disneyland and have always loved it.

A little bit about your ideal match: Not sure., other than must be an honest person.

First Name: Stephanie

Hair/Eye Color: Brownish black/blue

Body Type: Semi-Pooh but working towards something smaller

Ethnicity: White

Occupation: Full time student (Biology and Secondary Education major)

Do you have any kids: a 5 year old daughter

Do you have any pets: 2 dogs, and some fish

Favorite activities: Watching movies, going out with friends, pretty much anything

Favorite movie: Tommy Boy, Juno, PS I Love You, Hairspray, American Pie...

Favorite color(s): Pink and black

Favorite Disney character(s): Lilo, tinkerbell, and snow white

A little bit about yourself: I am pretty easy going. I like to do things that are relaxing because I have a lot going on with raising my daughter and finishing up school.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who I can have fun with and can make me smile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter