The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Dorothy

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: 1 daughter (12)

Do you have any pets: 2 dogs

Favorite activities: Hanging with friends and family, Going to WDW, and reading

Favorite movie: A Walk To Remember

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Simba

A little bit about yourself: I am a single mom to a wonderful daughter. I love what I do and have been with them for 14 years. I took my daughter to WDW when she turned 1 and have been going back 3-4 a year ever since.

A little bit about your ideal match: Looking for someone who enjoys life and family. Someone who is easy to talk with and enjoys Disney as much as I do.

:welcome: back! :goodvibes:goodvibes

To You, and all the others who visit this happy place, :welcome:

(Hey... You can't blame a guy for stealing a Walt line on the DIS. ;) )

I just wanted to throw out the invite as well to join in the Singles Social Club thread. It can be a lot of fun (when everybody isn't super-busy and actually posts), and we are a very open and inviting group who love meeting new people and having them join in. :goodvibes:goodvibes

I second DC's invite to the Singles Social Club; Its 5 O'clock somewhere thread. We are a fun group. Just post whatever and an entire conversation can be built around it. Many wonderful relationships (friends and otherwise) have been formed on that thread. Come join us.

Not looking right now, might have found a fellow Disney lover. But would love to have some fellow Disney friends!

I'm 24. Live in Jacksonville, Fl. And am an annual passholder! So I go quite often. IS there anybody around my area?

First Name: Theresa

Hair/Eye Color: Brown Hair/Blue Eyes

Body Type: Curvy

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Traveling, shopping, working out, hanging out with friends and family

Favorite movie: Disney: Toy Story 1, 2, & 3, The Little Mermaid, Enchanted, The Great Mouse Detective & Monsters, Inc.
Non-Disney: Sorority Boys, The Notebook, Mallrats & Wedding Crashers

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): WOODY & DORY

A little bit about yourself: I am a wee bit irish, adventurous and thrill-seeking. I love music, concerts, great movies, wine with the girls & spending time with my family. Starting a new chapter in my life and ready for a new adventure.

A little bit about your ideal match: Loves Disney and watching funny movies. Easy to talk to, great sense of humor, and trustworthy.

thercollage.jpg

First Name: Jordan

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Black shaved hair, brown eyes

Body Type: Athleticly Skinny

Favorite activities: Football/Soccer (playing & watching) Boxing, going out, going to the gym, travelling, having fun!

Favorite movie: Finding Nemo - Dont laugh!

Non-Disney: Oceans 11 & 13, Superbad, American Pie, Sarah Marshall, The Wrestler

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Bruce The Shark

A little bit about yourself: Well what can I say? I get mistaken for Brad Pitt quite alot, im as funny as Will Ferrell, I can sing and dance like a young Michael Jackson and Im as stylish as David Beck.....I cant keep lying, haha none of the above is true.

Im a 25 year old guy from England, I spend abit of time over in the states, I like to have a laugh, sort of take life as it comes and dont like to take life too seriously, unless I have to. I can be quite sarcastic but at the same time, if it looks like fun im in! Im a big fan of music, sport and good food!

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who likes having a laugh, enjoys travelling and going over to America, can put up with me and my football obsession and can put up with my singing in the car!

This is me....

P1020447.jpg

First Name: Jordan

Hair/Eye Color: Black shaved hair, brown eyes

Body Type: Athleticly Skinny

Favorite activities: Football/Soccer (playing & watching) Boxing, going out, going to the gym, travelling, having fun!

Favorite movie: Finding Nemo - Dont laugh!

Non-Disney: Oceans 11 & 13, Superbad, American Pie, Sarah Marshall, The Wrestler

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Bruce The Shark

A little bit about yourself: Well what can I say? I get mistaken for Brad Pitt quite alot, im as funny as Will Ferrell, I can sing and dance like a young Michael Jackson and Im as stylish as David Beck.....I cant keep lying, haha none of the above is true.

Im a 25 year old guy from England, I spend abit of time over in the states, I like to have a laugh, sort of take life as it comes and dont like to take life too seriously, unless I have to. I can be quite sarcastic but at the same time, if it looks like fun im in! Im a big fan of music, sport and good food!

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who likes having a laugh, enjoys travelling and going over to America, can put up with me and my football obsession and can put up with my singing in the car!

hello fellow UKer :)

First Name: Kristin

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Ethnicity:Caucasian

Do you have any kids: No (but I have the sweetest niece and nephew, who I adore!)

Do you have any pets: 4 kitties

Favorite activities: I love movies, being outside, time with friends and family, Ohio State football, laughing, and enjoying being present in the moment.

Favorite movie: any Disney movie, Harry Potter series, Zoolander...anything really

Favorite color(s): Blue, pink, and black

Favorite Disney character(s): Snow White, Mickey and Minnie, Tink

A little bit about yourself: I'm relatively a quiet person, very pensive, and love to laugh. I love pop culture and am definitely a nerd. I have been a vegetarian for about 12 years, it's part of who I am, but I certainly don't force it on anyone. I have a deep passion for caring for animals and work in a veterinary reference laboratory. My four kitties are Shae, Kenai, Wendy and Lily all of which were rescued. I grew up on a small farm with plently of animals, so four cats sounds like a lot to most people, but I could use a puppy dog. My mom and I have made it to Disney World every year (some years I'm not sure how) since 2004. There is nothing like a birthday in the World with your best friend!

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone that makes me laugh and love, is respectful and respectable, attractive and intelligent.

Name: Anne
Hair/Eye Color: Light brown/hazel
Body type:
Kids: 4 (ages: 19, 21, 23 and 27)
Pets: No
Activity: Travel
Movie: Suspense/thriller, comedies
Color: Pink
Disney character: Minnie
About myself: i am outgoing, i love traveling, i love summer (don't like winter) as well as summer sports: swimming, bicycling, walking around the lake, i like getting together with friends or my kids and going to the movies or restaurants, i am friendly, i have a positive attitude, i am honest, sincere, kind, i have a good sense of humor, i enjoy going to our small group bible studies,
About the other person: someone who is compatible who loves traveling, who is honest, sincere and kind, outgoing and has same interests

Name: Tom
Hair/Eye Color: Black/Brown
Body type: Athletic Fit
Ethnicity: Puerto Rican/White
Kids: None that I know of
Pets: No
Activity: Traveling, Exploring new restaurants
Color: Blue/Sea Green
Disney character: Simba

First Name: Christa
Hair/Eye Color: Light Brown/Blue
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Do you have any pets: Yes
Favorite activities:Car shows & Traveling
Favorite movie: Transporter 1, 2, and 3
Favorite color(s): Yellow and Blue
Favorite Disney character(s): Tigger
A little bit about yourself: Very going workaholic but also tries to make as much time as possible to travel. I also love workin on my cars and I attend as many car show as I can.
A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is a hardworker but knows when and how to have fun. Also someone that lives his life to the fullest and laughs as much as possible

First Name: Theresa

Hair/Eye Color: Brown Hair/Blue Eyes

Favorite activities: Traveling, shopping, working out, hanging out with friends and family

Favorite movie: Disney: Toy Story 1, 2, & 3, The Little Mermaid, Enchanted, The Great Mouse Detective & Monsters, Inc.
Non-Disney: Sorority Boys, The Notebook, Mallrats & Wedding Crashers

Favorite Disney character(s): WOODY & DORY

A little bit about yourself: I am a wee bit irish, adventurous and thrill-seeking. I love music, concerts, great movies, wine with the girls & spending time with my family. Starting a new chapter in my life and ready for a new adventure.

A little bit about your ideal match: Loves Disney and watching funny movies. Easy to talk to, great sense of humor, and trustworthy.

thercollage.jpg

Your way to hot to be single :cool1:

First Name: Beth

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Green

Body Type: Pooh size

Do you have any pets: 1 dog

Favorite activities: Reading, hanging out w/ my family & Friends. Watching college football, and MLB.

Favorite movie: A league of their own and several Disney ones

Favorite color(s): Green, Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald duck

A little bit about yourself: I am a Christian and that's very important to who I am. I love to go to the movies, drink coffee and just have fun. Life is to short to waste it.

A little bit about your ideal match: A christian guy that likes family.

I'm giving this another shot....

First Name: Matt

Hair/Eye Color: Both brown

Body Type: Slightly chubby, but working on it.

Ethnicity: Hispanic, but most people assume I'm white or Italian

Do you have any pets: I have a cat

Favorite activities: Hanging out with friends, watching TV, playing board games, cooking, playing out in the parks, among other things

Favorite movie: Disney: Beauty and the Beast, A Goofy Movie, The Mighty Ducks, Enchanted. Non-Disney: Back To The Future, Mrs. Doubtfire, Ocean's 11, Serenity

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Chicken Little

A little bit about yourself: I love to make people laugh. I'm kind of a nerd. I'm quirky. I'm dedicated. It's really difficult for me to talk about myself in a self-description, but I'd be more than happy to answer any questions asked. Feel free to PM me.

A little bit about your ideal match: I operate a lot on feeling. I don't have a list of qualities I look for (but a sense of humor is a must), it's more of a seeing if we fit together approach I have. Want to find out?

Trying this again...

First Name: Katie

Sex:Female

Hair/Eye Color: Red Hair, Hazel Eyes

Do you have any kids: No kids

Do you have any pets: No pets

Favorite activities: Travel, going to the beach, walking around the harbor, going to concerts, going to Ravens games

Favorite movie: Finding Nemo, Aladin, Mary Poppins, Empire Records is a movie that I will always watch

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Maleficent

A little bit about yourself: I am a thirty-one year old girl next door. I own my own condo and I am very close with my family. I love to travel and wish I could do more internationally. I am outgoing and love to have fun.

A little bit about your ideal match: My match would ideally start out as my friend first and all the rest would follow. But he will need to be my "partner in crime." If you love Disney and going to the parks, then all the better!

IMG_1732.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1764.jpg
[/IMG]

First Name: Cheryl

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Hazel

Do you have any pets: Dog

Favorite activities: hanging out with friends, baking/cooking, traveling.

Favorite movie(s): Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Non-Disney: Titanic

Favorite Disney character(s): Tink

A little bit about yourself: I love to have fun but can be kind of shy at first. Takes a little time for me to come out of my shell. Always up to try something new. I love to travel, specially down to WDW. I like music and movies. Anything else just shoot me a PM!

ChristmasatDisneyNov12-192011091.jpg

First Name: Erin

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: green/hazel/blue (they change)

Body Type: larger but working on it.

Ethnicity: caucasian

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities: scrapbooking, photography, reading

Favorite movie: I love lots of movies, do not have a true favourite.

Favorite color(s): blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Hmmm well I'm a girl Minnie & Tink

A little bit about yourself: I love to have fun, am rather shy and it does take me a little to open up a bit more. Love Disney, but have only been twice. Am a huge movie fan, love going to movies and out for dinner. Love rides and

A little bit about your ideal match: I am looking for someone to see's beauty on the inside and as well as the outside. I am always told by others what a great person I am, but feel others don't look past the outside. I am overweight and am working on it! Looking for someone who is okay with going slow, financially stable (not to mean that you own your own home etc...) but just someone with their head on straight. Must love Disney!

First Name: Malanie...It's Hawaiin, but sadly, I am not[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Sex:Female

Hair/Eye Color:Blonde/Blue

Body Type:Plus size...why beat around the bush!!

Ethnicity:Puerto Rican/ White

Do you have any kids:Yes..two. Son 14 and Daughter 12

Do you have any pets:No

Favorite activities:Reading, taking nice walks, listening to music, shopping, spending time with my family

Favorite movie: tough one cuz I'm a huge movie buff, but I'd have to say its a tie between "The Birdcage" and "The Princess Bride"

Favorite color(s): Blue and Black

Favorite Disney character(s):Love me some Jack Skellington!!!!

A little bit about yourself: I am definately a kid at heart... I love all things Disney and travel to the World once a year. Love listening to music and watching movies (also love finding out movie trivia and the nuances that people might miss). Very family oriented and a great cook... Modest, you say? Never!

A little bit about your ideal match: someone who shares my passion for Disney...who will not freak out if made to be "That Guy" in Monsters Inc Laugh Floor... someone who will sit with my kids and I and be perfectly at ease singing the theme song to "Its A Small World"...ok, maybe thats a bit much... Oh yeah, and someone who has a sense of humor!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter