The Official Wyndham Bonnet Creek Photo Thread

GraceLuvsWDW - Your pictures are wonderful, thank you for taking the time from your vacation to post them. It is always so exciting for us folks sitting at home dreaming of our vacation to see new current pictures. I have a little favor to ask, if you have a chance, could you please snape a couple pictures of the parking lot side of building #6. I know it sounds kind of strange, but we are staying in a 2 br pres in Aug and I am expecting to get a conservation view. Lake view would be great, but just not counting on it. So I would just like to see that view of the building. Also would love to see some of your room views. Enjoy your vacation!
Thanks!

GraceLuvsWDW - Your pictures are wonderful, thank you for taking the time from your vacation to post them. It is always so exciting for us folks sitting at home dreaming of our vacation to see new current pictures. I have a little favor to ask, if you have a chance, could you please snape a couple pictures of the parking lot side of building #6. I know it sounds kind of strange, but we are staying in a 2 br pres in Aug and I am expecting to get a conservation view. Lake view would be great, but just not counting on it. So I would just like to see that view of the building. Also would love to see some of your room views. Enjoy your vacation!
Thanks!

Here is the view from 16th floor of tower 6:

if you look left you can see Epcot:
wdwday6051.jpg

it's hazy today but you can see DTD:
wdwday6052.jpg

wdwday6054.jpg

wdwday6055.jpg

you can see the bus stop and entrance to tower 6:

wdwday6056.jpg

BTW, tower 6 has FREE valet. :goodvibes

Just FYI, I am enjoying our "conservation view". I think lakeside would be too noisy and also hot in the afternoons. In the mornings, the sun is on the parking lot side, in the evenings it's on the lakeside so our villa/balcony is cooler in the evenings without the direct sunlight. Also, the lakeside/pool view must be much louder as the pool here is constantly packed and loud.

We're on the 16th floor so maybe on lower floors the bus sounds might be a factor but they don't run that often.

Hi,

Great pics! I just wondered if this picture is larger than this one that you have uploaded.

Also, what floor are you on and are you facing the lake?

Hope you are having a great time!:thumbsup2

We are not facing the lake but I will take a pic for you from the elevator windows. Will upload it tonight.

We are on the 16th floor.

Here is view towards lake from 16th story of tower 6 (the construction is for the new Hotel opening October 2011):
wdwday62011contd002.jpg

wdwday62011contd003.jpg

wdwday62011contd004.jpg

Elevator Lobby:
wdwday62011contd001.jpg

Towers 4 & 5:
wdwday62011contd006.jpg

Walkway from Tower 6 to Tower 3:
wdwday62011contd007.jpg

The new Hotel under construction:
wdwday62011contd009.jpg

The cabanas for rent ($50 per day):
wdwday62011contd011.jpg

More Tower 6 Pool shots:
wdwday62011contd013.jpg

wdwday62011contd014.jpg

These pictures are FANTASTIC!!! We stayed in Tower 3 last time (with an amazing Epcot and lake view), but there was no walkway to Bldgs. 4, 5, or 6. It looks wonderful now!! I like the pools at 5 and 6, so now that there is a finished walkway I might request Tower 3 again.

GraceLuvsWDW - LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PICTURES, thank you so much! I agree with you, I think I would rather have the conservation view, especially if I could see Epcot. One question, in the pool pictures you have posted, is this what you are considering to be busy, because compared to the pool at the Poly, it looks empty.

The pools are much smaller than the one at the Poly but there are more of them. Yes, the pictures reflect how crowded they are. It gets rowdy too. A few nights ago there was a screaming fight between two women at the pool and security was called to break it up. And this is at Tower 6, which is supposedly the presidential and VIP tower so I hate to think what the other pools must be like. We tried the lazy river but all tubes were being used and none were available. I would suggest you bring a floatie for the kids.

The pools are much smaller than the one at the Poly but there are more of them. Yes, the pictures reflect how crowded they are. It gets rowdy too. A few nights ago there was a screaming fight between two women at the pool and security was called to break it up. And this is at Tower 6, which is supposedly the presidential and VIP tower so I hate to think what the other pools must be like. We tried the lazy river but all tubes were being used and none were available. I would suggest you bring a floatie for the kids.

Oh no! Being witness to a screaming fight could sure take the magical feeling out of things. I hope that sort of thing does not happen often. We will probably pick up a few noodles to use in the lazy river just in case there are no tubes available. I am thinking we will spend most of our pool time in the lazy river by tower #5. I sure hope it is as nice as it appears in pictures.

Here are the last of my photos-we're home now. :sad1:

The lazy river at Tower 5 (taken from Escudos)
wdwlastday2011011.jpg

Tower 4 Pool:
wdwlastday2011016.jpg

wdwlastday2011012.jpg

Tower 2 taken from Escudos:
wdwlastday2011013.jpg

Tower 3:
wdwlastday2011014.jpg

Tower 1:
wdwlastday2011015.jpg

Escudos with Towers 5 & 6 in background:
wdwlastday2011017.jpg

Escudos Menu (one side of it-I didn't get the other side-sorry!)
wdwlastday2011018.jpg

Great pictures, thank you very very much! Thanks as well for the menu, it is nice to give an idea as to what to expect when you are down there! Thanks again! :goodvibes

I keep wanting to click "Like" on so many of these posts. Guess I spend too much time on Facebook. ;)

Just checked in with ease!!! Bldg 4, 13th floor, Epcot view! I am excited!! Will try to upload a few pictures in the next few days!!:cool1:

Thanks! That will be awesome! The more pictures the better! I miss it there so much and can't wait to go back! The pictures really do help :yay:

For those people that like to get a jump start on your vacation - and worried that your room won't be ready when you check in - here's a tip:

I highly recommend that you pack a small bag with your swimsuits, suntan lotion, etc (pool stuff). You can enjoy the resort pool while you wait for your room to be ready for you to checkin. We have stayed in many timeshares in the Orlando area and often our room is not ready when we check in. We like to while away our wait time enjoying the pool and all it has to offer. WBC will call you on your cell phone when your room is ready. Nothing like getting a jump start on your vacation - while you are waiting!!

For those people that like to get a jump start on your vacation - and worried that your room won't be ready when you check in - here's a tip:

I highly recommend that you pack a small bag with your swimsuits, suntan lotion, etc (pool stuff). You can enjoy the resort pool while you wait for your room to be ready for you to checkin. We have stayed in many timeshares in the Orlando area and often our room is not ready when we check in. We like to while away our wait time enjoying the pool and all it has to offer. WBC will call you on your cell phone when your room is ready. Nothing like getting a jump start on your vacation - while you are waiting!!

Excellent Idea - thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter