• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Polar Express Experience @ SeaWorld

ChoirBoy

Earning My Ears
Last weekend I went to Stone Mountain Park here in Georgia, and they also had a "Polar Express 4D Experience". While this is NOT the one at SeaWorld, I read the descriptions for each and they sound similar, if not identical.

All in all, I had high hopes for this show, but this totally came off as below par. This could have been a great attraction, but I feel they did not put the time and effort into it to do so. Very simply, they very crudely cut down the movie into 20 minutes, adding effects to it along the way. The effects, also, were limited to those four that were made for the original show that usually is shown in this theater (spraying water, buzzing seats, things under your seat, and gusts of winds). I think my favorite example of the bad effects was when the bell falls from the reindeer in the North Pole, the buzzing was out of sync with the movie/sound.

The Polar Express (both movie and book) has always been near and dear to my heart as a Holiday tradition for my family, and I feel like this did not represent that for me. Has anybody else seen it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter