The Sci-Fi Dine In at MGM

long4disney

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can order lunch menu items at dinner at the Sci-Fi Dine In at MGM Studios? I looked at the lunch and dinner menus for them and we would like to eat there later on but would like to just get their awesome burgers and milkshakes. They didn't list hamburgers on their dinner menu.

Thank you in advance for your responses!!!:wave2:

I am bumping this up, since I didn't get any responses yet and this thread already moved to page 2!!!

Thanks!

Yes you can but you have to ask for the lunch menu because the diner menu is different.

Has anyone had their ice cream sundaes? We are planning on going in December but won't want a full meal. How about their appetizers?

I would suggest having lunch at Sci Fi instead of dinner if it would fit into your schedule. I ordered a burger for dinner one time even though it wasn't on the dinner menu, but that was the one and only time I've had a dry burger at Sci Fi. I've heard others describe similar experiences. All of our other visits to Sci Fi have been for lunch ( a total of 4 lunch visits) and the burgers have always been delicious.

I've never had an ice cream sundae at Sci Fi, but we always get the shakes and they are fantastic! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter