The Side effects of the AP-Trip#6 Oct 10 Final thoughts and some TMI

53fiestamargarita.jpg

OK...this will also be added to my adult beverage list!

i had no idea, you could get a good amount of things during the food and wine with the snack credits...that is pretty cool and would be a good thing to have the QS dinning plan during htat time of year.:thumbsup2

and thanks for the picture of the pickle tree, i had no idea that even existed.

:banana:
It's amazing the things you learn hanging out on the DIS boards. For instance, I never realized people tried to sneak out at night to the bath houses at Fort Wilderness wearing only their skivvies! :scared1: (not EVEN going to try and tie this to the pickle tree discussion!):rolleyes1

Hmmmm, who would have thought? China. A good place to locate the letter "X":rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

It's a miracle!! :lmao: :lmao:
:rotfl2::rotfl2:

You know, I never really pay attention to the trash cans. Now, I will have to make a point to notice!

Great pictures from China! Can't wait to hear all about your Kim Possible missions!
Yup I am a trash can picture taker. I have gotten that look from family member and friends. But I actually had a friend starting pointing different ones out to me.:rotfl2:

i had no idea, you could get a good amount of things during the food and wine with the snack credits...that is pretty cool and would be a good thing to have the QS dinning plan during htat time of year.:thumbsup2
You can get lots of stuff for snack credits at F&W. That Beef Skewer was $4.75 Anything with the symbol on the menu and I got some expensive things, $7.25lobster roll anyone?

and thanks for the picture of the pickle tree, i had no idea that even existed.

:banana:
It is a tradition in Germany. My mother is German so I was interested and got one for our tree. I believe you are supposed to hide it and when the kids come looking the first one to find it gets a small gift. When I did it the first one each day got some candy. Now that I have cranky teenagers we don't play anymore.

Mmmmm...I had one of these for the first time last December. Yum!
Those are yummy.

So true! I need this on my wall at home!
I know. Me too!

OK...this will also be added to my adult beverage list!
That list seems to be growing.:rotfl2: I still have drinks on my list I need to get to.

It's amazing the things you learn hanging out on the DIS boards. For instance, I never realized people tried to sneak out at night to the bath houses at Fort Wilderness wearing only their skivvies! :scared1: (not EVEN going to try and tie this to the pickle tree discussion!):rolleyes1
:rotfl2: As long as people in their skivvies aren't hanging around the pickle tree.:rotfl2:

I am following along with your trip. I have never seen that pickle tree before.
Since that was Oct. I think it is up all year in the German shop. if you do Germany Kim Possible mission you will be in that room.:rolleyes1

Kim Possible dossier. :rotfl2:

I knew someone would get a kick out of that.

As I continue walking around World showcase I approach Italy.
116Italybridge.jpg

Here are the gondolas where the Italy ride was supposed to be.

119Italygondola2.jpg

I guess this would have been the loading and unloading area.
118Italycanal.jpg

120Italypirateship.jpg

121Italy.jpg

124Italycourtyard.jpg

Then what do I see but another gondola. Rolling by.

125Italysegioarriving.jpg

126Italysergio.jpg

127Italysegiounbrella.jpg

He had fun embarrassing this guy.
129ItalySergio3.jpg

130Italysegio4.jpg

This kid was cute.
134ItalySergio5.jpg

Love the Italy pavilion! I must admit, though, I have never ever seen a gondolier on wheels! :rotfl:
I have yet to catch this guys act; Sergio I think it is. I have read a lot of people comment on how funny his is, and how much fun his act is to watch!

Love the Italy pictures Pat! Some really nice shots there!

:sad2: to think some people would do such a thing
It is a tradition in Germany. My mother is German so I was interested and got one for our tree. I believe you are supposed to hide it and when the kids come looking the first one to find it gets a small gift. When I did it the first one each day got some candy. Now that I have cranky teenagers we don't play anymore.

pretty cool tradition, i didnt know that, will have to get one next trip.

We have pickle for our tree too. I don't always remember to use it every year.:eek:

Beautiful water photos! I've never seen Sergio before. I'm going to make a point to catch him next trip.

We have a pickle for our tree. My great aunt bought it for me when I was a little girl. It broke when we moved a few years ago...now I will have to pick one up next time we are there!

I bought a pickle for our tree in June. I love starting a new tradition with the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter