"The signs are here and they are here" Newest Artical

Cpt.JackSpearow

When Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures A
"We have seen the signs and it is time. The virtual magic kingdom will never be the same." "Reports of "little green people have been on all over the kingdom" "The last report was from a guest." At 6:51pm the guest had just been minding his own business at the emporium to buy a few room dividers. All of the sudden a Person by the name of VMK_Red had came in. "Guest says that she had big green ears and green shoes, also green pants that were kind of baggy." Guest was terrified to death and he was as still as a rock as VMK_Red walked in. All of a sudden the poor guest was banished for no reason. "Skimmersimmer had seen a whole room full of them about a month ago in the afternoon." Skimmerskimmer says, "It was awfull, so much green ears." Believe it or not one of those "creatures skin tone was pink!"
A while back there had been "green items" on sale. No red, black, or even blue was on sale? Explain that why dont you. There have been many reports of people being banished from VMK. Also these "green creatures" have been sneeking into the VMK database and changing words.
Other reports of these little green people's "leaders" are here.
Another guest, says he saw someone by the name of SyllySyl at the esplande. Except she was wearing blue ears.Who and were did these blue eared people come from.The big big boss was sited from me, CpnJck/Steven.
His name was reffered to as "Yavn", and he has all the secret items. And why do you suppose he has space suits.? Is he an alien or what?
It is time to rise up and find the secret of these strange green and blue eared people. So who's with me?

CpnJack/Steven

I'm with you! Do you think our ghost busters stuff will work on little green people???

And what about the ones wearing FUZZY blue ears? They really look like aliens! :rotfl2:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

These people are being transformed from DLR and once they go there head goes to. A monster starts to eat there head off and they are from yavn. All my friends are turning into aliens. Everyone is so shocked.

CpnJack/Steven
(Im tired and dont want to type to much more)

10xhydv.jpg

Lol we are going to exterminate those little green peopel!

Get them all except Flight he's my Favorite :) Oh and Lion.........don't get him or Red

Thats all I ask

.:Luna:.

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
These people are being transformed from DLR and once they go there head goes to. A monster starts to eat there head off and they are from yavn. All my friends are turning into aliens. Everyone is so shocked.

CpnJack/Steven
(Im tired and dont want to type to much more)
is the monster Stitch?! Stitch is cute and fuzzy, and would never hurt a fly ( unless its in the city! :rotfl2: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter