The Silly and Mischievous Adventures of Four Crazy Canucks - FINAL THOUGHTS 2/1

Lessa,
You and your brothers did a fabulous job. This TR was so entertaining! Your wrap up was so nice. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
I hope I get the chance to meet you at a future Fockerfest! Until then, I wish you many happy Disney returns!!

great ending and recap

Thanks Dan!

Lessa,
You and your brothers did a fabulous job. This TR was so entertaining! Your wrap up was so nice. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
I hope I get the chance to meet you at a future Fockerfest! Until then, I wish you many happy Disney returns!!

I think Fockerfest needs to be moved to another month, I am not keen on the idea of gambling with hurricane season travel again. :scared:

I'm so jealous that your brothers can sleep on the plane.

I was never able to. And I'd love to since I'm always exhausted when we leave, and it would make the 3 hours flight pass by quickly.

Thanks for the nice TR. It made my wait a lot more fun! ;)

I'm so jealous that your brothers can sleep on the plane.

I was never able to. And I'd love to since I'm always exhausted when we leave, and it would make the 3 hours flight pass by quickly.

Thanks for the nice TR. It made my wait a lot more fun! ;)

They just pass right out on the plane, I think it is because they are so tuckered out from all our late nights not to mention it probably takes a lot of energy to be as ridiculous as them on a daily basis. ;)

Hi Lessa,

So sad it's all over, but at least you don't have long to wait until you're back! Have really enjoyed reading about it all!

Di x

Hi Lessa,

So sad it's all over, but at least you don't have long to wait until you're back! Have really enjoyed reading about it all!

Di x

Yes, thank goodness I don't have much of a wait. It is going to be my last vacation for a while what with going back to school. How will I survive!? :sad:

MWAHAHAHA let it be known that I shall also be having update on Lessa's future trip report on what I did, and it will be 1000x better than any Disney cruise because I heard that they sux and smell like cabbage. The trip I am taking cost like at least 10,000 dollars and is gonna be awesome so look forward to it homies. Chillin yo. Check yall later gonna take a nap in my crib and than catch me some hoes (Those farming tools that they use to space out soil.) PEACE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter