The Silly and Mischievous Adventures of Four Crazy Canucks - FINAL THOUGHTS 2/1

OMG your brothers never disappoint!

So what yummy american foods do you buy on the way home??

OMG your airport photos, I'm amazed they let your brothers through passport control :rotfl:

Woohoo on the Visa even if you can't use it!!!!

I think I'd be the same going over those bridges too, scary!!!

DH and I drove over the Coronado Bridge in San Diego over the weekend and I was totally freaked out! Nice view of the harbor and of the hotel, but it's a bit high for my tastes! I'm just glad DH was driving! :drive:

OMG your airport photos, I'm amazed they let your brothers through passport control :rotfl:

Woohoo on the Visa even if you can't use it!!!!

I think I'd be the same going over those bridges too, scary!!!

What makes the bridge thing even worse is that there is two of them you have to cross. One on the Canadian side and one on the American side. They are even scarier when crossing at night.

DH and I drove over the Coronado Bridge in San Diego over the weekend and I was totally freaked out! Nice view of the harbor and of the hotel, but it's a bit high for my tastes! I'm just glad DH was driving! :drive:

I totally know what you mean. Another thing that freaks me out, driving through tunnels. I hate feeling so confined. When we lived in Virginia Beach we had to drive through the Bridge-Tunnel all the time and I never got used to it, total nail-biter.

Those airport pictures of your brothers were HILARIOUS!!!! :lmao:

How could the trip be over already?!! I loved reading every minute of it, I always love your reports. Thanks so much for sharing, and I can't wait to read the final thoughts!

I totally know what you mean. Another thing that freaks me out, driving through tunnels. I hate feeling so confined. When we lived in Virginia Beach we had to drive through the Bridge-Tunnel all the time and I never got used to it, total nail-biter.

I know exactly what you mean. I've driven through those bridge-tunnels before. For some reason, most bridges don't bother me. Especially if they're pretty low and wide. This one was really high and narrow with concrete barriers on either side!

BRAVO!!!! What a great report!!! You ended just in time for my trip.
Yea it was prob. the laundry detergent!!! Your brothers are awesome!!!

I love that bridge!!!

Those airport pictures of your brothers were HILARIOUS!!!! :lmao:

How could the trip be over already?!! I loved reading every minute of it, I always love your reports. Thanks so much for sharing, and I can't wait to read the final thoughts!

I know, I was so sad to type up the final installment. Thank goodness I have my land/sea trip coming up in May.

I know exactly what you mean. I've driven through those bridge-tunnels before. For some reason, most bridges don't bother me. Especially if they're pretty low and wide. This one was really high and narrow with concrete barriers on either side!

:scared:

BRAVO!!!! What a great report!!! You ended just in time for my trip.
Yea it was prob. the laundry detergent!!! Your brothers are awesome!!!

Thank You! You are going to have an absolutely fabulous time on your trip.

First off I want to thank each and every one of you who followed along while I recounted our vacation. It was a long journey but I had a lot of fun writing it and remembering the trip. Having you all follow along and comment made it even more special.

So as you all know lots of stuff went wrong on this trip

1) Tropical Storm Fay
2) The rash
3) The big MK family blow-out
4) The Rat
5) The eye

Despite all that I had a wonderful trip. It was great to finally meet so many of my online friends even though it was only for a short time with some of them.

TS Fay was a mixed blessing for the trip. Sure she brought a lot of rain but she also brought lower crowds and short lines at the parks and cooler temperatures. Would I want to vacation during a Tropical Storm or Hurricane again? Probably not but just know that it is not all bad.

POP Century - For the price of the room and the short amount of time we spent at the hotel it was fine. I know many of you love it but to me it was just "okay". I guess I am just a hotel snob. :confused3 I would stay there again but it would never be my first choice. I can see how it is a great place for families with kids with all the colorful theming and the giant icons but it was just not my style. Lots of people have said that the rooms are too small for four people. I am here to tell you that that is not so. We are four not so tiny adults and we slept in the beds comfortably and at no time did I feel crammed in there. There was enough room for all our stuff to be put away so don't let the space issue keep you from booking this hotel.

Dis Meets - If you have the chance to attend a Dis meet while in WDW I say do it! It is a lot of fun meeting fellow Disers especially when they are people you have chatted with a lot online. Sure I was a bit nervous about meeting people but that all went away once we got to chatting.

Photography - I had a few of you ask what type of cameras we were using on the trip. I have two of them sitting in front of me so here ya go:

Erich (newest) - Canon Powershot SX100 IS

Myself - Canon Powershot A95 (bought back in 2005)

Alek - He has a Canon Digital Elph camera (one of those super teeny tiny cameras)

Tip - If you want to take a lot of pictures on your vacation and you want to be sure that you don't lose any of them should something befall your camera I recommend bringing along your laptop if you have one. Every night the three of us would empty our memory cards onto Erich's laptop. That allowed us to start each day with a fresh memory card and it was also fun to review all our pictures at the end of each day.

I am sad that this report is now finished but I have my May Land and Sea trip to look forward to and I have started a Pre-trip report for it so come on over and say hi!

All Aboard! The Great Land and Sea Getaway.

Lessa,

Thank you for a wonderful, entertaining and informative trip report that I thoroughly am saddened to see come to an end! I loved laughing along with your exploits and you can count me in as one of your faithful readers of your mother daughter ptr and tr!!! :cheer2:

Debbie

Awwwwwwwwwwww, Fockerfest is over:sad2: It was great meeting you Lessa :hug:

I agree Pop is ok, and we stay there for all the reasons you stated. We are never in the room long enough and Jimmy loves the big icons and bright colors. FOr those reasons alone we are staying there again in August.

NEver let it be said that enaything stops the FOlcers....NOT EVEN a HURRICANE:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Heading ove to the PTR now!:thumbsup2

Lessa,

Thank you for a wonderful, entertaining and informative trip report that I thoroughly am saddened to see come to an end! I loved laughing along with your exploits and you can count me in as one of your faithful readers of your mother daughter ptr and tr!!! :cheer2:

Debbie

Thanks, so glad that you enjoyed my report and I am happy to know that you will be following along with the next one. :goodvibes

Awwwwwwwwwwww, Fockerfest is over:sad2: It was great meeting you Lessa :hug:

I agree Pop is ok, and we stay there for all the reasons you stated. We are never in the room long enough and Jimmy loves the big icons and bright colors. FOr those reasons alone we are staying there again in August.

NEver let it be said that enaything stops the FOlcers....NOT EVEN a HURRICANE:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Heading ove to the PTR now!:thumbsup2

Yeah, Fay sure tried her hardest to mess with our flights though. Truthfully the stress the day before the trip about the whole flight situation was the worst that Fay did to our vacation. I can handle the rain, hate flight stress.

Lessa is was a true pleasure to meet you and get to spend so much time with over this trip! I really hope we get to see each other again, be it in WDW or NYC, hey who knows maybe I'll come up to Canada one day too!

I'm off to your next TR!

Thanks for a great report Lessa, I'm glad we finally met and you're so right about Fay there were positives :goodvibes

Lessa is was a true pleasure to meet you and get to spend so much time with over this trip! I really hope we get to see each other again, be it in WDW or NYC, hey who knows maybe I'll come up to Canada one day too!

I'm off to your next TR!

I loved getting to hang out with you too Kat. We will definitely meet up again someday. :thumbsup2

Thanks for a great report Lessa, I'm glad we finally met and you're so right about Fay there were positives :goodvibes

I was so great meeting you too Jo.

Great ending Lessa !!

Thanks Rosie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter