The Top Three Meet Dis-nee (CMO Contest, Part Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Cat! This is a good one! It's been fun seeing all your pics! What park will you head to tomorrow? Or is it a surprise?

And FTC, yours was very clever too by the way! :laughing:

Tomorrow's the day I move over to Coronado Springs for one night. That's why I've been on more tonight - needed to pack everything up for the move.

The tentative plan is to go to extra morning hour at Epcot, cuz there are some things in future world I haven't done yet.

Then go to Coronado and check in, and then Studios tomorrow for my last night. Want to see Fantasmic, and do ToT and R&R.

Of course, I could just sleep! :)

Hi Kenny, throw in an extra cheer for me at the competition for Tripp please. :)

I'm not sure if I'll make it for that one, but I'll try! If not, I'll catch up to them at AK.

Sure! I bet the guys would like to come too! And that explains all those days we've had when strong winds suddenly blow from the south and the sky turns grayish black...;) And it's not Number 17 Cherry Tree Lane I'm talkin about! pirate: (kidding of course!)

Suz, you are just amazing! If you guys do end up in Stillwater, let me know if I can do anything to help! :goodvibes

Ohhh, that's where all that wind went after it left here?

Oh about the Motorhome, you guys need to look at something bigger. The way you pick up friends on this thread, I'd hate to see any new friends left out in the cold!

Hey Everyone! Just popping in for a second to thank you for all of your support. Keep voting! Also wanted to let you know we had a bit of a travel snafu, nothing major, but we will be driving down now. We are leaving tomorrow afternoon and stopping for the night in Valdosta, Ga. We will head down to Disney early Wednesday morning. We still do not have an intinerary, but our first "business meeting" will take place Wednesday night with the Disney Team. More updates soon as we are planning to be on-line most of the trip. Now go vote again!!!

Okay Trip, I need more details. :) I assume you don't want to talk about the snafu, so I'm curious. Since you have to drive now does Disney pay for gas and lodging or anything like that? I don't know if you can answer that or not but I was just so suprised you have to drive now.

Meggin says hello!

She's been so super busy with her jobs and all her rehearsals, that she said she hadn't had time to check in herself.

We just shared some beignets at French Quarter. She stopped by on her way from rehearsal. She couldn't stay long - her day tomorrow starts at 7:45 am, and doesn't end until 11 pm tomorrow night!

Meggin says she should be more available to visit the thread starting next week!

Cat

Okay Trip, I need more details. :) I assume you don't want to talk about the snafu, so I'm curious. Since you have to drive now does Disney pay for gas and lodging or anything like that? I don't know if you can answer that or not but I was just so suprised you have to drive now.

Not that I am aware of. It was my choice to drive. It's not that big of a deal.
There were issues that could only be (or not be) resolved at time of boarding. Disney was very accomodating, but I asked them if I could drive so I wouldn't have to worry. I didn't want to take a chance and end up being late. Plus we will get to leave earlier, and my family loves being on the road. We make the same drive all the time (75 South to the Turnpike, to 429, to Western Way...yippeee!):)

Not that I am aware of. It was my choice to drive. It's not that big of a deal.
There were issues that could only be (or not be) resolved at time of boarding. Disney was very accomodating, but I asked them if I could drive so I wouldn't have to worry. I didn't want to take a chance and end up being late. Plus we will get to leave earlier, and my family loves being on the road. We make the same drive all the time (75 South to the Turnpike, to 429, to Western Way...yippeee!):)

Well that's very nice of you!! I'm so excited for you. I can't even imagine how excited you and Justin must be when you're packing!!:yay: :yay: :yay:

Cat you are too funny!

Brad, once you get the stamp, you have to give up the $15 a day stroller. ;)
We're originally from Birmingham if that help you on the map!

Uh-oh, I know you just didn't!!:furious: My son is going to ride in a stroller until his DD can't push it anymore. :snooty: Plus, it comes in handy as a souvenir cart !!! :mad:

JUST KIDDING!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Have you seen any of the threads on here where everyone is bashing each other over whether or not their kids are too old or big for a stroller? Most of the threads start out as rants against the price increases, but end up turning into arguments about stroller usage. Some people just get carried away!!

I'm originally from North AL, the Huntsville area. I currently live in Florence. I did go to UAB for 2 years before moving back up to Huntsville and finishing college at UAH.

BTM, hug your little guy from me. He looks just like my really good friend's son. Is he a little ball-of-fire? Hers is (but in a good way...he's just active and full of mischief. He makes me laugh and exhausted, all in one fell swoop).

That's him alright. Just a big ball of energy and not enough ways to dispense it. :laughing:

Hey BigThunderMtn are you following me from board to board?:eek: :laughing:

15_1_63.gif
No...:)

I have to check out for the night as well. WAY too much to still get done! I'll try to catch up with you guys at some point tomorrow before it gets too late. I don't know how much access I'll have to the internet while there (I don't own an iPhone, blackberry, or even a laptop!) so I hope you know I'll communicate when I can! Just know I'll be thinking of you all!

Have a great night!

Hey Justin! Of course we love hearing from you and can't wait to see everything we can...BUT you have to know we are so proud of you! You won't lose us if you can't check in. You just go do your thing and give it all you've got!!! And know that we are cheering you on!
:banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

Hey guys, just got a call from this crazy DISboard lady all excited and talking fast. Then I hear screaming and yelling, and laughing. :hyper2: Seems that the first crazy lady (who we know as Cat!) just ran into another crazy DISboard lady (who we know as CalDisneyFamily) at Animal Kingdom!

Pretty cool, I thought--there they are in the huge world of Disney and they run into each other out of the blue! I got to say hi to CalDisney which was really neat! They are all having such a great time!

I'm sure they'll have more pics coming soon!

:yay: Yay, considering the thousands of people at WDW, how cool is it that members of the DISnee family just happen to bump into each other while at one of the parks!!!. :yay:

Okay, kids, now that Mickey has left the building, and is jetting to that undisclosed location, Tigger wants to play a new game:

Where's Tigger? (in honor of Where's Waldo?)

To get your feet wet (so to speak) here's an easy one:

479_IMG_0918.JPG

Now, for one a little tougher:

479_IMG_0917.JPG

Now that you have the idea, watch for them to get harder in the days to come!

P.S. Nemo shout out to my friend AnnDisneyFan!

Check it out everyone, Madbrad, AnnDisneyFan, and Tigger are in the house!!!! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter