The Top Three Meet Dis-nee (CMO Contest, Part Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My accomodations are still under construction. Here's a photo of the mockup of the bedroom:
aklvmod28tn.jpg

More photos of the model can be seen here.

SWEET! Nice Cathie! Much better than ours!

wilkfurn2208_468x426.jpg

Kidding...

Here's ours
master-bedroom_3.jpg

What one magical thing will you try and do for someone else today?
Well I already tried to do mine this morning but it kind of backfired. My Mother In-law is staying with us for a couple of days while she recovers from surgery..... so this morning I thought it would be nice to make some coffee and bring her coffee and a muffin in bed. So I make coffee get a yummy pumpkin muffin ready (pumpkin muffins in April, I thought it was odd also, but the grocery store still had them) anyway...... I go to the guest room to see if she is awake and she isn't in there.... hmmmm, well I didn't hear her downstairs in the bathroom or anything.... maybe she let the dogs out. So I glance outside..... nope, no mother in-law..... the plot thickens. So I glance out the side window over to our neighbor's (who is DH's cousin) and I see her walking back from their house, she comes in and tells me that she went next door and they made her breakfast. Good deed foiled.

I'm posting this here also because I didn't realize we had made the move yet......

Seems like I'm playing with myself here....Ok.....I'll take a break for awhile.
Hope you've enjoyed your morning entertainment.

Much love everyone....off to get that shower now!

bathroom-over-50000-bronze.jpg

Wait! Wait! Wait!

...Oh, I'm having a lagoon put in for Kenny and DisneyFalcon.
Disgeeks & Marshay...would you mind giving me a hand? They're coming faster than I expected......and I still need to shower! ;)

-Amy

Well, there goes that new thread smell. :lmao:

Seems like I'm playing with myself here....Ok.....I'll take a break for awhile.
Hope you've enjoyed your morning entertainment.

Much love everyone....off to get that shower now!

bathroom-over-50000-bronze.jpg

Just read my own post and realized it could be taken as inappropriate.....NOT what I meant. Sorry about that. ;)

Ok, really need to shower and start my day! Love you all!
Especially my son!

HMF,

As you're getting dressed today.....the blue one with the tiny stripes and flecks of gray is nice. I pick that shirt with your khakis. ;)

I'm going already! And as usual, not even a Thank You! :snooty:

You are right...sorry for that oversight on my part. Thank you for finally going to take a shower.
:rotfl: :lmao::rotfl:

Kidding...thank you for getting the new thread on Extreme Home Makeover. :)

I call the other side of the attic then!!! But I believe that my side of the attic has its own staircase...

The_Haunted_Mansion_017.jpg

Its also a bit dusty and cluttered in my room.... but it is the best I could do...

popup.htm

There is also someone else already living up here, but she seems nice and I don't really think I'm her type anyway....

146712121_c7e36ba833.jpg

Wow! Impressive FTC and HMF! I didn't even know we HAD an attic! :confused3

Good Stuff! :thumbsup2

Showered and clean now BTM.......the coast is clear! :rose:

I call the other side of the attic then!!! But I believe that my side of the attic has its own staircase...

The_Haunted_Mansion_017.jpg

Its also a bit dusty and cluttered in my room.... but it is the best I could do...

popup.htm

There is also someone else already living up here, but she seems nice and I don't really think I'm her type anyway....

146712121_c7e36ba833.jpg

I'm not certain that she is actually "living" up there. :)

Awesome start to the new thread guys!

Mrs. Fleagle - I LOVE what you've done with the place!

So in anticipation of having more people then we might have room in the house.... I had a contracter come and build two new properties in the corners of our current space.... take your pick of accomodations to move into if you don't find room the in main house.

Tower%20of%20Terror_03.jpg

con3.jpe

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter