The Top Three Meet Dis-nee (CMO Contest, Part Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up this morning feeling all the love from you guys, and knew today was going to be a good day.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door - guess who?

MICKEY MOUSE!!!!!!!!

479_IMG_0841.JPG

Okay, it was DISgeeks' friend, Miniature Mickey! He came to par-tay with me and Tigger!

Tigger was so happy they started doing flips on the bed!

479_IMG_0842.JPG

To work off some of that energy - I took them to a field that someone (can't remember who) posted their kids liked to run thru. Tigger and Mickey ran like the wind! Here they are resting after all that exercise!

479_IMG_0834.JPG

Ahh, breakfast and some yummy beignets all around!

479_IMG_0837.JPG

Here's Scott, a castmember who helped us smile this morning while we bought my - Wait for it - ticket to tonight's Pirate and Princess Party!

479_IMG_0840.JPG

We'll be checking with you later! TTFN and See ya real soon!

Tigger, Mickey, and Cat

Cat, I don't know about anyone else, but I am so JEALOUS right now that you're just at WDW and I'm not!!! I really hate that your 1st day there was so bad. I really hope the rest of your trip is so much better. :mickeyjum

CAT! What are you doing posting on here at 10:00??!! GO enjoy Disney World!

Seriously, though, thanks for taking time for posting everything you've posted. It is great sharing this trip with you!

But now is the time to go out and get more pictures to share! :)

Silly boy- I was and am at the park. I'm posting from the park using my iPhone! That last post was done while waiting for the lights motors etc show at studios!
now finishing up some lunch!

5 Things That Make Me Cry at WDW:

1. Wishes
2. Mickey's Philharmagic
3. When my daughter sees the castle for the first time each trip
4. Seeing Mickey in the Judge's Tent behind his house
5. Festival of The Lion King Show at AK

Anyone else?

Usually when I see the final "bill". :lmao:

Yes, GA is in the hiz-ouse. (my poor attempt at being hip)

You have been a great supporter for Tripp - keep it going! Where is my campaign shirt and button? Did they come in yet?

I love all of Cat's pics. It is very nice of her to post them for us. It is also great to put a face to some of the members of the Resort.

I think you guys have the nicest thread on the boards. :goodvibes

Sadly there is no campaign shirt or button. We are on a tight budget here at Team Tripp Headquarters. We could barely afford the cheerleaders we got for free many pages ago. :laughing:

If you have any friends in high places that wish to donate to the cause then we will whip out a winning design and hit the streets, malls and donut shops. :lmao:

I have posted a description of a bad experience I had last night on my webpage.

Wow, Cat! :scared1: (That's just bad.... :sad2: )

I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. I'm also relieved to hear that things seem to be improving!

You'll forgive me for laughing out loud towards the end of your story. :rolleyes1 ...Dark alleys and awkward questions such as "How's your vacation going so far?" :eek: (At that point, I started to see the [warped] humor in it! :flower3: )

Sadly there is no campaign shirt or button. We are on a tight budget here at Team Tripp Headquarters. We could barely afford the cheerleaders we got for free many pages ago. :laughing:

If you have any friends in high places that wish to donate to the cause then we will whip out a winning design and hit the streets, malls and donut shops. :lmao:

Here's the T-Shirt:

jitcrunchaspx.jpg
jitcrunch2aspx.jpg

Sorry, you can't see them too well!!

The front says Vote: Tripp West For Disney World Chief Magical Official.

The back says: Born to make dreams come true!

Woke up this morning feeling all the love from you guys, and knew today was going to be a good day.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door - guess who?

MICKEY MOUSE!!!!!!!!

Okay, it was DISgeeks' friend, Miniature Mickey! He came to par-tay with me and Tigger!

Yay! I'm so glad to see that Miniature Mickey made it safely to his first destination.

I'll pop Skinny Minnie in the mail soon. (She had to make a few "pit stops" first! Stay "tooned"... ;) )

Here's the T-Shirt:

jitcrunchaspx.jpg
jitcrunch2aspx.jpg

Sorry, you can't see them too well!!

The front says Vote: Tripp West For Disney World Chief Magical Official.

The back says: Born to make dreams come true!

That is GREAT! Now if JenniferAtl can get those connections working with a printer we are in business! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter