• The Grammercy Riffs?

• The Baseball Furies?

• The Orphans?

• The Boppers?

• The High Hats?

• The Lizzies?

• The Howitzers?

• Another gang

• What the hell is he talking about now?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Terri....remember way back late 70s-early 80s....the movie "The Warriors". I havent thought about this movie in YEARS!!! Ivoted "another gang" because the Homicides werent listed, and much of that movies was shot on their turf. The producers and production crew had to be very careful about not disrespecting the gangs territory for fear of their lives and property...thats pretty tough....tough enough that when the real gang wanted a shot in the film, they got it.

Terri....remember way back late 70s-early 80s....the movie "The Warriors". I havent thought about this movie in YEARS!!! Ivoted "another gang" because the Homicides werent listed, and much of that movies was shot on their turf. The producers and production crew had to be very careful about not disrespecting the gangs territory for fear of their lives and property...thats pretty tough....tough enough that when the real gang wanted a shot in the film, they got it.

Geez...that brought back some memories...:dancer:

The only movie I ever saw remotely about Gangs was West Side Story, so that was the Jets and the ????????. I've even forgotten that.

I hate to say this but if any of those gangs are or were real, their names alone would get the arses kicked. Oh, and my gang back in middle school was the toughest in the entire county.

Warriors come out to plaaay yaaay!

I chose the Riffs.........mainly because Michael Jackson's gang from the "Bad" video wasn't an option.......

they coulda outdanced the Jets and Sharks even without their parachute pants......

ah, memories......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter