The Trip Is On!!! Trip report starts on pg. 39

I have been out all day, so apologize for not posting this sooner.

Michele texted this to me around 12:52pm eastern time

She called it Snow in the grapevine

NewImage.jpg

Hi guys!! Dina and I made it by 10:56 this morning. It is sooooo busy. I will try and post a picture teaser.

Eee! Hey there Michele!! Once again, I'm so glad you made it. Hope you've had a great day despite it being so busy!

2011-02-21111108.jpg

Duffy all checked in with his own personal room and pool key!!

Hehe, that is just so awesome Michele!! My Duffy is a little jealous to be honest. He also wanted me to mention that his dear twin has exposed himself ;)

Hey Chele

Hope you girls are having fun

Duffy is so cute :cutie:

Duffy is a bit underdressed isn't he?!! LOL

Can't wait to see what adventures tomorrow brings you!!!

day two for ya....are you up yet!??? I am!!!! Hope you are having a good time. Duffy looks quite smitten with himself with his own room key, little cutie!! Lots of adventures ahead!!!

Hey Chele

Hope you girls are having fun

Duffy is so cute :cutie:

Thanks Kelly. It has been great so far. I love being here.

Duffy is a bit underdressed isn't he?!! LOL

Can't wait to see what adventures tomorrow brings you!!!

He has to stay nakey for the benefit of the pictures. I am making a photo-book for my great nephew Jason. He is getting a Duffy of his own without clothes and I am taking pictures of his adventure.

day two for ya....are you up yet!??? I am!!!! Hope you are having a good time. Duffy looks quite smitten with himself with his own room key, little cutie!! Lots of adventures ahead!!!

Good morning. Yeah I am awake I cannot figure out why. Today is DCA day and the park doesn't open until 10 am.

Sounds like you are having lots of fun already. Go to hear!! :)

Just letting you know that I am already half way through that book you suggested, and I am loving it. No, I am not going to compare it to Twilight, but I really am enjoying it. I can tell, cause unlike that other series, I can barely put it down. So, thank you for the suggestion. And yes, Bones is hot, but he is still no Edward. ;)

Here is a picture I received earlier today around 6:30 pm Eastern time

Michele Said it was Duffy's turn to carry the park bag ;)

NewImage2.jpg

You must still be excited :rotfl: Too bad you weren't able to take advantage of a sleep-in schedule day :)

I know, it is exciting.

Sounds like you are having lots of fun already. Go to hear!! :)

Just letting you know that I am already half way through that book you suggested, and I am loving it. No, I am not going to compare it to Twilight, but I really am enjoying it. I can tell, cause unlike that other series, I can barely put it down. So, thank you for the suggestion. And yes, Bones is hot, but he is still no Edward. ;)

I am so glad you are enjoying it!!

Here is a picture I received earlier today around 6:30 pm Eastern time

Michele Said it was Duffy's turn to carry the park bag ;)

NewImage2.jpg

Thanks Kelly.

Love that pillow. Is that part of the room decor?

I'm so glad Duffy is having a great time!!! :banana: I'm sure you are too!!! (a picture of you would be awesome.......otherwise we're gonna start thinking that Duffy is on the trip & you're actually at home) :rotfl2:

Have fun Michele......I know you are!! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter