The Vineyard Room

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
before I went to DL I had asked the boards about Vineyard room and what their thoughts were but no one seemed to know as they hadnt gone...now that I'm back, I am in the process of writing my TR and on todays episode lol, I wrote in detail of our experience there...so if your interested, I would suggest you read my post under day 2...we had a wonderful experience...the only downside was it is outside and we were very cold until we got some alcohol in us lol and then it didnt matter anymore...I think it would be a great dining place when its warmer in the evenings...they had tables with heating lamps above but it only helped a little; and not all the tables have heating lamps...The food was delish and the service impecible...and great viewing for the Block Party parade or any other parade they show in the future :wave:

I have been to the Vinyard Room twice and loved it both times. It is a great spot to watch the Electrical Light Parade from. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter